IGNORED

Artist paints herself having sex with each president of the USA

six

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just more evidence that painting is a complete waste of time/stupid.

have you and yegg melded into some kind of hipster smartass teenager because i can no longer tell your posts apart

lol

Guest lullezucht
Just more evidence that painting is a complete waste of time/stupid.

have you and yegg melded into some kind of hipster smartass teenager because i can no longer tell your posts apart

siameshipster.jpg

the paintings are funny

but i can understand why yegg and glass plate would be jealous

You are a total weed boinking cretin, beneboi. Of course you would eat this shit up.

Her artists statement is full of B.S. and yeah the paintings are funny but that's all they are.

Guest zaphod

i mean i actually agree that these paintings aren't technically any good and the idea behind them is retarded, but c'mon yegg. they're no more pointless than that big bear cg rap video you seem to think is the future of the art world. it's just different degrees of bullshit.

If this weren't called art, no one would be bitching.

Fuck you yegg, I find it hilarious that you call this shit, yet you make even worse "art."

I suppose it's all subjective.

i mean i actually agree that these paintings aren't technically any good and the idea behind them is retarded, but c'mon yegg. they're no more pointless than that big bear cg rap video you seem to think is the future of the art world. it's just different degrees of bullshit.

WTF, I never said it was the future of the art world, I just like it. But people using Second Life as a stage for performance art and even a gallery is already happening, it's pushing the boundary of what is considered art so I wouldn't call it pointless. The problem is artists are obligated to make paintings because that's the only thing that sells, you can't sell a webart piece (for much) because it's accessible to everyone, and our economy is based on scarcity. It just pisses me off when I see an artist use photoshop as a mock up and then mask it with paint and pretend like they have any integrity.

If this weren't called art, no one would be bitching.

Fuck you yegg, I find it hilarious that you call this shit, yet you make even worse "art."

I suppose it's all subjective.

Beneboi, you don't even know what I'm making. Everything I've posted on here have been stupid little experiments.

Plus, I can paint waaaaay better than this bitch.

WTF, I never said it was the future of the art world, I just like it. But people using Second Life as a stage for performance art and even a gallery is already happening, it's pushing the boundary of what is considered art so I wouldn't call it pointless. The problem is artists are obligated to make paintings because that's the only thing that sells, you can't sell a webart piece (for much) because it's accessible to everyone, and our economy is based on scarcity. It just pisses me off when I see an artist use photoshop as a mock up and then mask it with paint and pretend like they have any integrity.

and you have integrity by using presets in whatever video editing software you use?

perhaps people just want to paint because they enjoy painting, where do you draw the line?

and you have integrity by using presets in whatever video editing software you use?

perhaps people just want to paint because they enjoy painting, where do you draw the line?

Lol, dude, I was playing around with lunakey stuff, nothing serious.

It's absolutely okay to paint, I enjoy painting too. I'm just saying the way it is popularly considered and treated today has very backward implications, is counter progressive, and is restricting on contemporary artists.

It's absolutely okay to paint, I enjoy painting too. I'm just saying the way it is popularly considered and treated today has very backward implications, is counter progressive, and is restricting on contemporary artists.

How so?

I have made a series of paintings depicting famous japanese movie stars and starlets being brutally decapitated with various enlarged mammal penii that shall soon be showing on Morning Musume.

Archived