IGNORED

Artist paints herself having sex with each president of the USA

six

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, you're dense. IN other words, this stuff isn't really directly relevant to you or your future whereas it is very much so for me.

Guest Betty

There's no point in talking about art, in fact it can be quite detrimental to it's appreciation, therefore: you're all guilty!

Jesus, you're dense. IN other words, this stuff isn't really directly relevant to you or your future whereas it is very much so for me.

rofl, future in what?

Muestra_J_J_V-J-G_Nov_06-1_0.jpg

art isn't relative to me because im not attending an art school, and lying to myself that im going to somehow make a career out of it?

ok, i guess you win.

i was wondering because i met edit: an internet artist from watmm irl and mentioned how ludd downloaded some software especially for ripping her videos, so he could watch them all the time, and her response was that she doesn't just make them for fun, she makes them for fun but she also makes money from them, quite a lot of money, so would she be selling dvds of them or what?

i was wondering because i met edit: an internet artist from watmm irl and mentioned how ludd downloaded some software especially for ripping her videos, so he could watch them all the time, and her response was that she doesn't just make them for fun, she makes them for fun but she also makes money from them, quite a lot of money, so would she be selling dvds of them or what?

no, i think that would make her a liar

Jackson, you bastard! You leave those asian women to me!

Her artists statement is full of B.S. and yeah the paintings are funny but that's all they are.

I think you're jealous you didn't think of/do it first, no matter how gimmicky it is. I mean, I'm still kicking myself for not patenting the USB vagina. I came up with that shit way ahead of the curve.

Guest thanksomuch

i wish i could see tha paintings but i am at work :'(. some one take photos with their cam/phone and txt them to me.

Archived