IGNORED

Has their been much discussion on least IDM?

Guest No Pomo

cheese pizza is the least idm thing.

no way, by my estimations GWAR is the most non-idm thing in the whole of human history.

to me, the very essence of IDM is taking one of those artist-photos for a magazine interview cd cover or some sort of promotional thing. are you an emaciated looking semi/bearded person in futuristic looking clothes whose glare epitomizes the very essence of deep thought and the kind of contemplation that makes most people jealous of your ability to not only question the very constructs of reality moreover challenge them with each and every divine-vessel masterstroke you will into this realm of existence from parts unknown?!@

GWAR is diametrically opposed to that, since they put on weird mutant spiked shoulderpads costumes and mug for attention at such an astounding rate that they'd have you believe they want all of the visceral attention/love, where IDM is about the very essence of intelligence, thought, being better than you because you can't completely understand it: you can understand gwar, they're just ugly schmucks in costumes who wanted to rock and took the kiss gimmick a step further, whilst not guaranteeing them riches to the level of kiss, they've got lifer status in a semi-underground circuit and stories to tell, they're not the kind of innately-tortured self-transcending brilliance that comes with the labors of bringing IDM to the world, that's for sure.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cheese pizza is the least idm thing.

no way, by my estimations GWAR is the most non-idm thing in the whole of human history.

to me, the very essence of IDM is taking one of those artist-photos for a magazine interview cd cover or some sort of promotional thing. are you an emaciated looking semi/bearded person in futuristic looking clothes whose glare epitomizes the very essence of deep thought and the kind of contemplation that makes most people jealous of your ability to not only question the very constructs of reality moreover challenge them with each and every divine-vessel masterstroke you will into this realm of existence from parts unknown?!@

GWAR is diametrically opposed to that, since they put on weird mutant spiked shoulderpads costumes and mug for attention at such an astounding rate that they'd have you believe they want all of the visceral attention/love, where IDM is about the very essence of intelligence, thought, being better than you because you can't completely understand it: you can understand gwar, they're just ugly schmucks in costumes who wanted to rock and took the kiss gimmick a step further, whilst not guaranteeing them riches to the level of kiss, they've got lifer status in a semi-underground circuit and stories to tell, they're not the kind of innately-tortured self-transcending brilliance that comes with the labors of bringing IDM to the world, that's for sure.

gwar is IDM as fuck. Any band that decapitates George w on stage and covers him with fake piss/blood/cum is ok in my book.

gwar is IDM as fuck. Any band that decapitates George w on stage and covers him with fake piss/blood/cum is ok in my book.

idm isn't ostentatious like that, you don't have to rely on such bombastic public displays to show how great you are... people should figure it out from your magnanimous aura, duh.

heroin

heroin is excruciatingly IDM in my book... if that doesnt get you thinking about semantical foundations of existence and things more important than mainstream tripe, then what does!?@

i imagine most people have no idea cos there not silly enough to try it.

which by that definition makes heroin IDM, because if that phrase doesn't describe the whole of IDM's greatness then what the fuck does?!@ =D

Guest Glass Plate
really? i think i am a pretty nice guy in the real world but watmm always seems to exacerbate the cynic within me, i cant seem to help it. what does help is glass plates posts. jesus do i never want to end up like that guy.

FUCK YOU OMG

terrible people are not IDM, so all of you get off my board!

hehehe...

Akkad the Orphic Priest

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, man some people hate you so much for signing your posts like that it makes me lol every time.

lol, man some people hate you so much for signing your posts like that it makes me lol every time.

I stopped for a long time...

I think I will start it up again...

my sig at the bottom doesn't count....

Akkad the Orphic Priest

Sloths

admitting you know what Ulillillia is....

Don't talk about Theo that way!

He's no longer here to defend himself....

You terrible person!

Akkad the Orphic Priest

Archived