IGNORED

freckles

keltoi

do you like freckles?

i appreciate the imperfection of an evenly distributed spattering of freckles...

f82cad3c3d0cb43a43911e33c134f022865ba8f9_m.jpg

but not so much when they've taken over and joined up into one collective freckle colony

freckles00hh6.jpg

(or when on little ginger boys)

freckles.jpg

also freckley people look funny in UV-lit clubs.

so are you partial to a subtley befreckled cheekbone or of the thought that they're ugly scorch marks and maybe prefer a nice scald or acid burn when it comes to disfigurement?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i quite like freckles but not on gingers or extremely fair skin. my wife has the cutest freckles ever

i myself used to be a freckle face but they've smoothed out more in my old age. i got quite a few now cause i've been out in the sun all week. you would like them, keltoi.

i quite like freckles but not on gingers or extremely fair skin. my wife has the cutest freckles ever

i myself used to be a freckle face but they've smoothed out more in my old age. i got quite a few now cause i've been out in the sun all week. you would like them, keltoi.

fred, you have got me going indeed!

i also had some great freckles when i was young, spending my days running around with wild abandon in the sun.

i like them in little clusters rather than all over... like cheekbones, shoulder tops and forearms = perfect!

a freckley arse would be a few freckles too far for me... an arse should be perfectly smooth and blemish free.

PS: i've decided the girl in my pic 2 example is just not pretty anyway regardless of freckle distribution.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

that 2nd girl looks like something out of bambi

both your pictures have too many freckles for me to be honest. like you said a few on the cheeks/nose are the way.

i hate back freckles

edit: assegai yeeeesss

freckles.jpg

This kid is brilliant.

Yeah i had freckles when i was younger but they vanished some time during my teens, they do sorta reappear in uv lit clubs though

the girl in the top pic is cute even with a few too many freckles per square cm.

freckles are indeed IDM.

freckles.jpg

This kid is brilliant.

i liked how all his facial features are too close together

That picture won the internet.

then DoA won the internet. if you type in 'women self pics' into google they're no.1.

best thread on the internets, the women self pics one. :]

edit* yeah im appreciating a tiny amount of freckles on the nose+cheeks. cute.

Guest Iain C

Freckles are totally cute, I love them. Despite being a ginger, I don't really have any, bar a very few on my forearms which only come out when it's been sunny anyway!

But then again I'm ginger which is proto-turbo-IDM-y.

Also, I think this is true.

Archived