IGNORED

lol quebec

Guest my usernames always really suck

haha. way to stimulate the local economy. game shops are going to close in a couple weeks.

if i were a shop owner, i would just ignore this, it's obviously unconstitutional. you can't restrict the sale of creative works just because they're not available in french.

Guest beatfanatic

thats fucking ridiculous. I dont expect the videogame players to protest though because they are probably too busy smoking weed. This will only encourage more piracy

Quebec needs to get the fuck out of Canada. There are MANY people in Ontario and all over the country who support this. I actually don't see them being part of Canada in 10-15 years. Good riddance.

piracy_is_justice440.png

This image, undoubtedly /v/ in origin, has made me realize...

All this music piracy is not "theft", because the original produced items are still present in the stores for people to buy. The music is being copied, not stolen.

You just blew my mind.

no pwn from me, i was just interested cos i definately love my country and let's say for instance the 2nd highland clearances or something similar happened tomorrow, i'd be there with my face painted blue and sword bloody from battle. is that patriotism, nationalism?

ye can take ma wives, etc...

why are quebec francophones so insecure about their language?

Basically because it's not a question of language as much as cultural identity.

That would actually be, en bon québécois:

TABARNAQUE !

"Tabernacle" being the appartus in churches, "tabarnaque" (or "tabarnak!") being the cussword derived therefrom.

I completely agree about cultural integrity. This shit goes over the head of anybody who doesn't live in a 9million world surrounded by 330million americans all around us (yes, that includes Canada). They cannot understand it. But it's ok, nothing against anybody.

Is that decision ridiculous? Kinda. Do people over-react? Yep.

p.s.: Vive le Québec Libre!

Guest Enter a new display name
Quebec needs to get the fuck out of Canada. There are MANY people in Ontario and all over the country who support this. I actually don't see them being part of Canada in 10-15 years. Good riddance.

Unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen. :cry: French is declining in Quebec, so is separatism.

Archived