Pick the more IDM thing of each match  

133 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act
    • smoking a pipe inside a space helmet
  2. 2. who wins?

• large hadron collider
    • antarctica

chax, if you don't shut the fuck up moaning about the fail of antique anatomical illustrations in the IDM bracketology - now notably absent of said antique anatomical illustrations - i'm going to kill you.

go make a thread about it or something.

He asked so I felt a need to explain it to him. They didn't get far in the bracket which is unfortunate, but it's alright, Ive already moved on :smile:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh shit that is tough

the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act VS smoking a pipe inside a space helmet

thats the final right there and i can't decide

if i switch off my IDM detector and try to work out which is the best compilation.....i'd probably go for the rush but SPISH is a great image.

i'm not gonna vote yet. need time. when does this close?

and antartica obviously

this one will close on sunday because weekend traffic is slower on watmm.

i prevail upon you all again to consider the idm-ness of a 55-character comp. title! or is that breakcore?

yes, that's breakcore

and smoking a pipe inside a space helmet is idm

this isn't all about the compilation is it? beards won the first one but deep sea creatures was the 'compilation

or am i wrong

Antarctica_weather_ice_throw.jpg

A fun thing to do in extreme cold is to throw hot water into the air. Take a flask and fill it with boiling water to warm it up, pour this away and fill it again. Take the full flask outside, take a cup of this hot water and throw it all up into the air. As the +100°C water meets the cold (in this case -32°C) air, it instantly vapourizes. Most of it is turned into a cloud of steam that drifts gently away and some of the droplets that stay together are instantly turned into small pieces of ice that can be seen streaking down towards the bottom left in this photograph.

:omg: antarctica ftw

080804-antarctic-killer-whales-missions_big.jpg

whale1.jpg

Antarctica%20Whale.jpg

ORCASjoestanfordnsfthumb.jpg

A fun thing to do in extreme cold is to throw hot water into the air. Take a flask and fill it with boiling water to warm it up, pour this away and fill it again. Take the full flask outside, take a cup of this hot water and throw it all up into the air. As the +100°C water meets the cold (in this case -32°C) air, it instantly vapourizes. Most of it is turned into a cloud of steam that drifts gently away and some of the droplets that stay together are instantly turned into small pieces of ice that can be seen streaking down towards the bottom left in this photograph.

what do you think happens when you empty a flask out your space station window?

that happens in canada though. till pretty idm.

I still don't understand how the only mechanical thing still in the running somehow has the least votes.

*writes IDM with bees, tobacco, and tectonic plates*

*realizes none of these things can be used to write music*

wow someone originally from uk but now lives in netherland tries to be witty

...and is drunk

i wasn't trying to be witty

wow someone from finland is never witty

that happens in canada though. till pretty idm.

class, so if you take a piss outside does it instantly freeze the whole way up your urethra leaving you with a solid yellow arc of ice attached to your wang? that would be the idmest of all.

Archived