133 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act
    • smoking a pipe inside a space helmet
  2. 2. who wins?

• large hadron collider
    • antarctica

Antarctica_weather_ice_throw.jpg

A fun thing to do in extreme cold is to throw hot water into the air. Take a flask and fill it with boiling water to warm it up, pour this away and fill it again. Take the full flask outside, take a cup of this hot water and throw it all up into the air. As the +100°C water meets the cold (in this case -32°C) air, it instantly vapourizes. Most of it is turned into a cloud of steam that drifts gently away and some of the droplets that stay together are instantly turned into small pieces of ice that can be seen streaking down towards the bottom left in this photograph.

:omg: antarctica ftw

that happens in canada though. till pretty idm.

class, so if you take a piss outside does it instantly freeze the whole way up your urethra leaving you with a solid yellow arc of ice attached to your wang? that would be the idmest of all.

i've heard of this happening but never seen it. it'll just freeze as soon as it hits the ground.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see it as emo because it wasn't made a meme by the guy himself, watmm turned it into a meme, and it's very funny meme in my opinion so I vote Rush

Guest tv_party
I really think you Rush people must not know how the meme originated.

Pls no emos polluting my idm.

I musta missed that day. what's the story?

Guest IRARI
I really think you Rush people must not know how the meme originated.

Pls no emos polluting my idm.

I musta missed that day. what's the story?

i think i missed that day too but it was explained in one of the previous bracketology threads this year

Check the post your recent pic (aka are you a horse or a bear) thread. Can't remember what page, it's been a while.

Some n00b posted pics of himself half naked with scratches all over his body, with his head tilted at various existential angles. Someone (gaarg?) then posted a hilarious shop of a porcupine lying next to the guy enjoying a post-coital smoke. People asked the guy why he did that to himself and he explained "for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act." He was ridiculed and never returned. The end.

Here's the link to the rush posts: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=35047&st=2525

"Those scars are self-inflicted via blades mainly, also cigarettes and stuff. I do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act. And for scars."

And sorry, AW deserves credit for the brilliant shoop

So just remember all you RUSH faggots, you are paying tribute (ironically or not) to this dude:

Scan7_0007_007-1.jpg

Scan6_0006_006-1.jpg

Scan15_0015_015-1.jpg

Scan9_0009_009-1.jpg

Scan8_0008_008-1.jpg

Guest tv_party

LOL ok I do remember that pic with the porcupine but I had no idea where it came from. somebody animated one too if I recall and that was even funnier.

Guest JohnTqs

man, LHC vs Antarctica should be the final round. SPISH and GBOTA don't deserve to have come this far.

I am rooting for antarctica

damnit I assumed by the fact that this is an idm forum that you people would at least have some interesting reactions. Try to be open about things you can't relate to. Most of the ways we achieve satisfaction are fairly unhealthy. So what's different about my case?

...perhaps the added willpower needed to do it.

Guest Glass Plate

just proof most of the people who where voting don't know shit about IDM. It's obvious with Space Stations and more importantly ULILILLIA losing.

how do you think this actually makes the rush guy feel? imagining that he still lurks. he must feel fucking cool. approximately 150 random internet people making an album over something he stated. id feel fucking cool.

Guest Glass Plate

I don't think there's ever been near that many people who made tracks for any of the comps.

how do you think this actually makes the rush guy feel? imagining that he still lurks. he must feel fucking cool. approximately 150 random internet people making an album over something he stated. id feel fucking cool.

dunno, i hope he feels the way star wars kid felt

Guest IRARI

dunno, i hope he feels the way star wars kid felt

that is how i would like MajaIloveyou and Calx Sherbet to feel

Archived