IGNORED

ninja scroll

takeshi

I have to admit, if they were able to reproduce the completely ridiculous violence in Ninja Scroll it might not actually be too bad, like the giant boomerang blade in the forest. But I don't see the rape scene or the woman with the snake in her vag making it in the final cut.

That's what I remember liking about it when I saw it as a kid, the scene in the trees, the sword battle in the forest, the way each opponent had a different special ability. It didn't reinvent the genre or anything but for what it was it was decent. But feel free to suggest something better in the same genre (samurai/sword fighting) or you could always articulate why you feel the way you do with an intelligent argument.

Naruto.

I have to admit, if they were able to reproduce the completely ridiculous violence in Ninja Scroll it might not actually be too bad, like the giant boomerang blade in the forest. But I don't see the rape scene or the woman with the snake in her vag making it in the final cut.

That's what I remember liking about it when I saw it as a kid, the scene in the trees, the sword battle in the forest, the way each opponent had a different special ability. It didn't reinvent the genre or anything but for what it was it was decent. But feel free to suggest something better in the same genre (samurai/sword fighting) or you could always articulate why you feel the way you do with an intelligent argument.

Naruto.

lol

Good one, made me spit up my drink. Btw I meant films not series, Samurai Champloo is nice though.

samurai pizza cats

fucking lol

champloo sucks as well

i think berserk has potential to be remade into a live action movie, but i'm really not all that into the idea of anime being remade into live action movies in the first place.

hopefully he's forgotten about akira. it's cool if they want to rape shitty anime, but don't touch akira.

right. is the manga any good?

The manga is miles better than the movie, they are different too, that was a great decision because I've read the manga first before I watched the movie and I didn't want to see the same stuff again. You can find the scans online if you want to preview it, there's also a color edition but I didn't like it too much, it started good but in later issues the coloring got too distracting.

downloading the original 6 volumes (b&w) right now. Thank ya!

Archived