my hair stylist....

keltoi

my hair stylist sucks cock for crack cocaine now

mended

loves pussy and cocaine.

i need a new one me thinks..

strange

Guest fiznuthian

i've had my hair cut by the same beautiful woman and her mother since i was a baby. she's since had a kid and is every bit as gorgeous.. "Dawn"

Guest Deep Fried Everything
I got a haircut at a place (sadly, now closed) called "Executive Cuts" which was a topless hair salon for men. Fucking amazing experience, having your hair cut (rather well, I must add) by a hot chick that constantly dangles her funbags in your face and gives you a shoulder massage afterwards, with aforementioned boobs rubbing in your face while on your lap in the chair. Best 60 bucks I ever spent.

This was 2002 though.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best new business idea ever.

Guest melotronic
I got a haircut at a place (sadly, now closed) called "Executive Cuts" which was a topless hair salon for men. Fucking amazing experience, having your hair cut (rather well, I must add) by a hot chick that constantly dangles her funbags in your face and gives you a shoulder massage afterwards, with aforementioned boobs rubbing in your face while on your lap in the chair. Best 60 bucks I ever spent.

This was 2002 though.

that. sounds. incredible!

my hair stylist... doesn't exist because i'm heterosexual

This was 2002 though.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best new business idea ever.

Americans don't enjoy subtlety huh

Archived