IGNORED

Do you guys like Chillums, bats, one-hitters?

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

Fuck bowls. These get the job done. Can have nice designs, and when they are cherried they are fuckin awesome. Find one with a nice bowlpack and whip that thing out at a fire, walk in the woods, or fuck it, wherever u want.

Guest JW Modestburns

I prefer bongs also, but when your not at home they aren't really an option. I used to have this really nice one hitter but it broke, now I have one of those little fake cigarette jobs and it kinda sucks.

Guest Drahken

You know funny thing, years and years ago when I still smoked cigarettes I bought one of those cigarette holders about the length of a lighter. I never did use the thing more than once, but somewhere down the line I needed something to take a quick toke with while waiting for the bus and happened to have it in my backpack.

That was about 5 years ago, and I still use those things all the time. I have 5 or 6, it just works perfect.

Here's mine. It got dropped on concrete once and the orb got broke off but it was a clean break and epoxy took care of it. You can kinda see the crack below the orb to the right. And it was gifted to me!

I've been trying to smoke less bowls and reach for the one-hitter. This keeps my tolerance low, uses less weed, and still gets me stoned as hell. I can afford to have better weed when I do this too. But of course I still kick back and smoke a bowl. I'm doing so right now in fact.

Guest AOOproductions

nice to see some love for one hitters. never a big fan of the cig ones though. id rather just take one of those cig makers with the empty cig tubes and fill it with a mix of pot and tobaccy.

Guest JW Modestburns
nice to see some love for one hitters. never a big fan of the cig ones though. id rather just take one of those cig makers with the empty cig tubes and fill it with a mix of pot and tobaccy.

blasphemy.

i hate blunts, way too intense all round. lungs tickle, get too stoned, takes too long to smoke, the taste is unrecognizably strong, i can never get the flavour properly. put half a ciggy in it.

i smoke rez out of a potato

then i scrape the potato and smoke that rez on the blades

then i roll up a butt smoke

and smoke it down

and roll the butt into a new butt smoke

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Love my one hitter though it looks a little like a crackpipe. I saw Perry Farrell at a club about 15 years ago and he was smoking out of something similar. I thought he really WAS smoking crack! lol

wrong thread to be reading when quitting - damn it

if internet makes you want to smoke pot, quitting was probably a good idea . .

one hitters are only good for smokin on the downlow, otherwise they get clogged within a couple days and are almost impossible to clean. for me pipes and bubblers (and bongs) ftw since you can't really take solar hits with a chillum.

when I first started smoking this dude showed me what I thought was just a glass chillum, but he used it in the coolest way: instead of lighting the end like a cigarette, he packed it all the way down the stem and then held a lighter underneath the stem to heat it up without actually touching the flame to the weed (sort of a simple vaporiser...sort of)

when I first started smoking this dude showed me what I thought was just a glass chillum, but he used it in the coolest way: instead of lighting the end like a cigarette, he packed it all the way down the stem and then held a lighter underneath the stem to heat it up without actually touching the flame to the weed (sort of a simple vaporiser...sort of)

WHAT THE HELL

sounds dangerous

i perfer steam rollers instead of chillums

right now i'm smoking out of a single perk bong that i stole from my friends house.

he doesnt know i have it *chuckles softly to self* hehe

WHAT THE HELL

sounds dangerous

well the glass gets hot so you might burn yourself, but it seems to me that only heating the weed to the point that it starts smoking has got to be healthier than just incinerating it all with a lighter the normal way. maybe not significantly healthier, but still.

Archived