IGNORED

SNEAKSTA GOT A JOB!

sneaksta303

I guess the gods are smiling upon me, because yesterday, I FINALLY got a callback regarding employment. It looks as if I won't end up being homeless after all, provided it goes well. I'm working at a super small, mom & pop grocery store, in the butcher dept. I know absolutely nothing about handling meat (heh heh) though, and I'm not making shit, but at least it's something, and not fast food... I guess I am going to learn how to package it first, and then train to do butcher duties. It's kind of funny, because a couple years ago, I was a stupid vegetarian, and wouldn't want to even touch raw meat cuts.

Fucking project 168. Keeping me up & shit.

Fucking fucked up sleep schedule/insomnia.

I have to be into work at my new job at 9 am. It's about 4:12 now. I'm going to be a bloody mess. Perhaps literally.

Thank you everyone who offered me a couch to stay on if things got ugly. It's looking like things are looking up.

:beer:

Raw-Meat-1.jpg

nice one man! good to hear....i never sleep the night before starting a new job - nerves and weeks of reverse sleeping patterns mess it up... You'll sleep tonight though!

nice one man! good to hear....i never sleep the night before starting a new job - nerves and weeks of reverse sleeping patterns mess it up... You'll sleep tonight though!

no doubt!

PS. Get to work.

Guest Otto Krat
Jim O'Rourke

what aboot? I'm confused... (as usual)

Wanted to say Mickey Rourke. Obviously I was confused this morning.

Guest Gary C

I worked on a meat counter at a small supermarket for a couple of months. Was pretty cool. I just slacked off a lot and made myself awesome sandwiches.

Guest Gary C
Jim O'Rourke

what aboot? I'm confused... (as usual)

Wanted to say Mickey Rourke. Obviously I was confused this morning.

That his character in The Wrestler tries to get a 'real' job on a deli counter, I presume. I really empathised with that scene.

I worked on a meat counter at a small supermarket for a couple of months. Was pretty cool. I just slacked off a lot and made myself awesome sandwiches.

I kind of wish that was the case with me, as I love awesome sandwiches, but I don't work in a deli. Only big ass hunks of raw meat methinks.

Ugh... 2 hours till I catch the bus... It's going to be a long day...

I think Sneaksta is a born slacker and a bum and a thorn in his parents side. But the job is a step in the right direction and hopefully inspire him to going back to being a vegetarian.

It's a momentous occasion, him finding employment. I hope he posts up a picture of Goatsie to mark the occasion. Remember and tag it NSFW otherwise their will be an outcry.

I think Sneaksta is a born slacker and a bum and a thorn in his parents side. But the job is a step in the right direction and hopefully inspire him to going back to being a vegetarian.

It's a momentous occasion, him finding employment. I hope he posts up a picture of Goatsie to mark the occasion. Remember and tag it NSFW otherwise their will be an outcry.

Dude I've worked consistently for the past 11 years, since I was 15. I was even in the fucking military. I don't ask my parents for shit. I couldn't even panhandle when I was living on the streets due to my foolish pride, so stfu.

And I like steak WAYYYYY to much to go back to being a vege.

I am kind of a slacker, but I'm not afraid to work. I just don't like it. The reason I haven't worked for a month had to do more with the job market than anything else.

For some reason your post made me all stupid butt-hurt and defensive. I hope you're happy, prick.

good luck man.

thank you.

LOL at the last two posts. Go and play with your dolls, girls.

Yet more edgey stuff from Keltoi. This forum is on it its knees thanks to your lack of wit and general dullness. Go and hand out some Werthers Originals.

LOL at the last two posts. Go and play with your dolls, girls.

Yet more edgey stuff from Keltoi. This forum is on it its knees thanks to your lack of wit and general dullness. Go and hand out some Werthers Originals.

Guest Otto Krat
Dude I've worked consistently for the past 11 years, since I was 15. I was even in the fucking military. I don't ask my parents for shit. I couldn't even panhandle when I was living on the streets due to my foolish pride, so stfu.

This description doesn't fit with what's supposed to be the greatest DMX fan over the world. I bet you're just like every DMx fan, including myself, a spoiled childdish butt-lover electro-punk.

This description doesn't fit with what's supposed to be the greatest DMX fan over the world. I bet you're just like every DMx fan, including myself, a spoiled childdish butt-lover electro-punk.

I gotta break da mold son!

And who says I'm the biggest DMX Krew fan?

Archived