IGNORED

Fresco

Dale

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interesting Q and A lecture from a few days ago:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

so to clarify how many Zeitgeist variations are there?

the one i originally saw was like 3 hours long and covered the federal reserve, 9/11 and religion

what is Z2, and Z3? and im aware of addendum but is that just basically a whole new movie?

so to clarify how many Zeitgeist variations are there?

the one i originally saw was like 3 hours long and covered the federal reserve, 9/11 and religion

what is Z2, and Z3? and im aware of addendum but is that just basically a whole new movie?

Zeitgeist 2 is commonly referred to as Zeitgeist Addendum which you can watch here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=70...tgeist+addendum

Though it seems that a lot of the questions people ask can not necessarily be answered directly by Addendum, this is one of the reasons why Peter made a much more in depth orientation presentation which I would highly recommend above all else:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39...ist+orientation

There is also news of a third Zeitgeist film, titled Tabula Rasa. Look up the meaning if you are interested, I believe from the looks of things, Peter may possibly tackle topics in Z3 compirising of things like human nature v human nurture, the impacts environment has on the human mind and I am hoping neuroscience is also added.

What are people's thoughts on the Q and A?

I just watched all of it. He put the major issues in a logical way that the shits in the audience could get, so thats good. Of course since I'm conditioned to like wise elders talking about old times, I found his history bits quite effective.

What are people's thoughts on the Q and A?

I just watched all of it. He put the major issues in a logical way that the shits in the audience could get, so thats good. Of course since I'm conditioned to like wise elders talking about old times, I found his history bits quite effective.

Yep, good Q and A session.. in the first video the guy asking a question gets quite angry about the whole human nature/human nurture topic only to then have it explained by another member of the audience. I just posted these videos up as there as a lot can be learnt regarding the experiences Fresco has faced in his life - he's 93 years old by the way.

From a different perspective, here is a Q and A with Peter Joseph, creator of the Zeitgeist films.. some of you who may have some questions might find some of the answers in these videos:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest beatfanatic

hmm does anyone remember another poster on watmm who was going nuts preaching to everyone on watmm when some sort of Zeitgiest day took place couple of months ago??

I wonder what happened to him

although i agree with a lot of it (just watched Zeitgeist my first time) I have a problem with the whole religion section, they seem to be reaching pretty far to come to conclusions on some of the points. Isis Meri???? really?

Archived