IGNORED

jason statham appreciation

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

his (leadrole) movies are so bad/good. i dismissed him until i actually watched one of his movies and now I want to see everything. (i forget which movie i saw)

i saw bankjob recently and it was awful. hes like a pussy ass dude for 1 hour 20 mins then in the last scene he goes double hard bastard on some noobs and the film is saved. (hint: skip to the end. better hint: skip the movie).

his attempts at american accents are truly brilliant. transporter is truly an awful movie.

i haven't seen crank or crank 2 but the tagline: "he was dead. but he got better" cracks me up. genius.

hes like grant mitchell on double hard steroids

respect

what else was he in? well obv lock stock and snatch. 2 mins turkish.

edit: fuck you hippy

Guest Stoppit

He's going to be in 'The Expendables', with Stallone, Arnie, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren and Mickey Rourke.

It's clearly going to be the best thing ever.

Guest assegai

He was awesome in Lock Stock and Snatch.

He's reallybad/awesome in all his action flicks, once and a while I dl one to be entertained for 90 min.

Guest beatfanatic

isnt there like 3 transporter movies ??

He was also in The Italian Job which was pretty decent but then again he wasnt the main lead in that movie

crank was horrendous. i don't understand how they could ever come up with a way to pitch crank 2. i'm still stunned.

you're an idiot, crank was a fun action movie, i actually just watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

Guest assegai
crank was horrendous. i don't understand how they could ever come up with a way to pitch crank 2. i'm still stunned.

you're an idiot, crank was a fun action movie, i actually just watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

If it wasn't for crank, this scene would have never had happen.

NSFW/Spoiler

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I have an idea for Crank 3...instead of needing electricity every hour or whatever to live, he needs to have sex once an hour. Hijinks ensue.

the remake of deathrace 2000...

WOW

TOTALLY AMAZONG

have you started hanging out with my sister (lives in brighton/sweden)? amazong is exactly the kind of thing she would say. oh, it was probably a typo

the remake of deathrace 2000...

WOW

TOTALLY AMAZONG

have you started hanging out with my sister (lives in brighton/sweden)? amazong is exactly the kind of thing she would say. oh, it was probably a typo

i'll look out for her, presumably she is sultry and mysterious and beautiful with the most amazong hair

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

guys the thread is about appreciating. if you have nothing nice to say then maybe go fuckyourselfs*roundhouse to the head*

peace

The Deathrace remake was fun.....only thing Statham has been in which I didn't want to destroy my computer screen, or a friends tv set...

Guy Ritchie can sucks my balls though....

Revolver????

and I hate Snatch as well....

was going to see Lock, Stock but since I feel like I can't support anything this man does, just out of good sense, I am now the only person left on Earth who hasn't seen LS & 2SB's....

initially I didn't want to see it b/c it looked like another Tarantino rip off...

pretty sure it still is...

Guest catsonearth

jason statham is a weird hero. he does the martial arts fight scenes in all his movies, so he's basically like the new version of steven segal or van damme, but somehow his movies still get theatrical releases. most of them are super tongue in cheek, so i can't hate, but they are really horrible. the most ridiculous fight scene i've seen in a long time was from the first transporter movie when he dumps the oil tanks over, gets all greased up and then proceeds to take out a room of guys with broken off bike pedals on his feet. probably the gayest thing ever put on film, honestly. but still strangely awesome at the same time. and the most ridiculous action sequence i've ever seen is in transporter 2 when he jumps the car and it goes rolling through the air and it's timed perfectly so when his car rolls upside down he's passing a crane hook that conveniently removes the ticking bomb from the underside of his car and then he lands in the parking garage next to it. totally retarded, but still somehow the coolest thing ever because you can't believe that somebody actually went through a ton of shit just to get that retarded moment on film.

did anyone even watch this one ???

in_the_name_of_the_king_a_dungeon_siege_tale_ver3.jpg

"alright mate, i'm here to remove the asbestos, with my sword"

actually, asbestos sounds quite mystical

Archived