IGNORED

I'm back from Deutschland...

Guest EDGEY

Guest EDGEY

6822 New Posts

Summary?

So, I went for the festival and stayed out there for a few extra days to explore, and even geeked out and went to a hobby shop and bought some magic the gathering cards in german. a swamp is now a sumph.

I'll have some live video of Angina P soon, which I think alot of you would like more than my noise.

Here's what I did for an encore:

Guest Glass Plate

don't ever post again

you can be leet for ever

heaton leet

I wish that had worked.

Guest A/D

i missed confused you with MODEY!

just kidding welcome back dude

tell us about how hot german girls built like tanks were so into electronic music

Guest EDGEY
this is sweet. That hall you played in is wicked.

The venue itself is awesome (in the truest sense of the word), it's an old power plant used for the coal mines in the area, and the equipment and massive generators are still inside (the set the stage up right in front) - very industrial. :)

Not sure if this link works, but here's some pics:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015...mp;l=fd447391cc

what festival was it?

Forms of Hands

tell us about how hot german girls built like tanks were so into electronic music

Well, I was pre-occupied with just one - but yeh, there was plenty to go around. :)

Guest A/D
Well, I was pre-occupied with just one - but yeh, there was plenty to go around. :)

pics or it possibly maybe happened

Guest cardan

The venue itself is awesome (in the truest sense of the word), it's an old power plant used for the coal mines in the area, and the equipment and massive generators are still inside (the set the stage up right in front) - very industrial. :)

didn't click on any of the links, but is it zeche zollverein?

Guest EDGEY

didn't click on any of the links, but is it zeche zollverein?

Maschinenhalle Zweckel in Gladbeck - just north of Essen. They do have some similar towers outside though.

Archived