IGNORED

anatomy and your johnsons*

kaini

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tony Danza

I touched my tongue to the tip of my penis once when I was a teenager.

I sat on the toilet and bent down as far as I could whilst in bonerfication mode, full-strength. For about 10 minutes my tongue, at full extension, was about a centimeter away from the tip of my upright penis. It was as if God himself had forbade man to act as dog.

I heard a click in my back and a slight euphoric feeling as my ass slumped farther into the bowl. Tongue was touching penis and all was right in the world. I had broken the lord's curse and no longer yearned for the touch of woman or man.

I sat on the toilet and bent down as far as I could whilst in bonerfication mode, full-strength. For about 10 minutes my tongue, at full extension, was about a centimeter away from the tip of my upright penis. It was as if God himself had forbade man to act as dog.

I heard a click in my back and a slight euphoric feeling as my ass slumped farther into the bowl. Tongue was touching penis and all was right in the world. I had broken the lord's curse and no longer yearned for the touch of woman or man.

back when I was more limber, I would practice this. I was able to get at least 1.5 inches in my mouth at one point, and it was amazing. I had to stop myself many times from going to far and cumming in my own mouth. This is true.

FunnyBeard.jpg

Guest Tony Danza
I had to stop myself many times from going to far and cumming in my own mouth.

Liar! :kiss:

Guest boo

i actually find it impressive that anyone can stay fully erect whilst measuring with a ruler, every time i pick up a ruler i get a memory of underlining headings in school - i should probably try to extend that memory to include school uniforms and stuff, er, yea

Guest boo

i'm going to replace it with when kate went to borrow my ruler and accidentally touched my hand as i went to hand it to her

Guest ms-dos

Yes, that's a solid ruler memory. My parents have memories of getting hit with rulers by their teachers, so I guess it could be worse.

Guest Tony Danza
I knew a girl in high school that thought all guys were 9" and hard all the time, until she had a revelation watching a basketball game.

Really? That's pretty strange.

Do you guys hear, "I think you're too big for me." or "You've got the biggest penis I've ever been with." from every girl you date?

I think this is just something their mothers tell them to say or something. There's no way this can be true in my case.

Guest Rambo
I knew a girl in high school that thought all guys were 9" and hard all the time, until she had a revelation watching a basketball game.

Really? That's pretty strange.

Do you guys hear, "I think you're too big for me." or "You've got the biggest penis I've ever been with." from every girl you date?

I think this is just something their mothers tell them to say or something. There's no way this can be true in my case.

I've had "why is your cock so perfect and massive?" a few times.

Guest Yegg
I've had "why is your cock so perfect and massive?" a few times.

PM me some pics, Rainbow.

Guest Rambo

Fucking lol, i've just recieved this pm

Pics of your penis, NAO!

Got to love Yegg. Unless you're a paintist.

Guest ms-dos

Mine is still a little beat up after I tried to rip it off, but I don't have a camera. Very sorry, Yegg.

It looks a little something like this:

8=*==/===D

Archived