IGNORED

best recent celebrity nudity?

Guest tht tne

best recent celebrity nudity?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. which of the following had the best recent celebrity nudity?

• cassie
    • jessica biel
    • rihanna

Guest IRARI

i'm torn between cassie and rihanna because cassie showed her twat

i like rihanna's tits better, and i already had a sort of crush on rihanna

jessica biel's assets i had previewed in chuck & larry... still would tho!

Guest beatfanatic
natalie portman

what was natalie portman nude in, closer? whatever it is i need to see

i think you also see her butt in a mini-movie called Hotel Cheveliar. cant be arsed to find a pic though

it wasnt spectacular

I used to have an issue with a lot of things that Eminem rapped about, more the rape than the murdering, and mostly because there was an undertone of "silliness," of "this is all in good fun." Yeah, I love Southpark because nothing is sacred, but the most effectively disturbing episodes of theirs have been ones where they've juxtaposed something deadly serious with something absolutely absurd (specifically, I'm thinking about the episode where Cartman gives Kyle AIDS and where Lucas and Spielberg rape Indiana Jones). The same holds true here, where the rape, murder, and general viciousness isn't nearly as tempered with a wink and a nod and when they are it only serves to keep the album from being just above the level of excessive self-indulgence.

And, even though a lot of the hate is self-inflicted on this one, I also don't feel like it's poor little rich rapper Marshall Mathers bemoaning his life, so much as forever conflicted Marshall Mathers calling himself out for his own fuck-ups and taking responsibility for his addictions, even when he's calling his mom out for feeding him vicodin with breakfast and his stepfather ass-raping him.

Serious shit, but worth a listen, just not if you're in an already fragile place, cause it WILL fuck you up.

[if you do not like it, kindly fuck off]

Guest Hanratty

i have only the slightest idea of any of their entertainment careers. Purely on looks I vote Cassie.

Guest El_Chemso

I like the ass shots of Rihanna, and the breast too. So she got my vote.

All though according to "Miss Info" (this American star watcher who has a 5min feature on British Radio 1) there are still a load of hacked pictures to come so maybe this thread is like Ludds ejaculation; premature.

Guest El_Chemso

Theres 3 whole other threads with pictures an videos. This is just the summary. Did watmm start letting in more tards recently? Or is there an outbreak or TardFlu?

Guest taxman
natalie portman

what was natalie portman nude in, closer? whatever it is i need to see

i think you also see her butt in a mini-movie called Hotel Cheveliar. cant be arsed to find a pic though

it wasnt spectacular

my ass it wasn't spectacular. i would kill to be jason schwartzman in that scene. plus the darjeeling limited was an amazing movie in any case.

Guest taxman

lol yeah i guess you have to watch the dvd. that's a shitty zoomed in over compressed jpg. it's not the same.

Guest Enter a new display name
lol yeah i guess you have to watch the dvd. that's a shitty zoomed in over compressed jpg. it's not the same.

Sorry, this picture is unavailable in flac format.

Archived