IGNORED

Holy shit i just realized!

thehauntingsoul

awpittance/ghostbusters 3 (whatever) i am sick and tired of you ripping off FSOL in your tracks. I mean please. And after your actions in 2005 i find it laughable that you come on here taking yourself so seriously and shit, whether it be the pretentious user name or the silly pretentious posts. Your actions in 2005 contadict everything you say here. Anyone would think you had grown up and become less stupid. And please change that avatar, i don't get it.

Hauntingsoul, you fucking little faggot, last i heard from you was when mods were PMing telling me to go easy on you because you were a sensitive little wilting flower of a boy of was hassling them to try and get me banned. Hahaha. Next thing i know, you see a bunch nerds trying to take a popshot at The Clitmaster General and you jump straight onto the bandwagon because you think they've got your back. Interesting character trait. You fucking slimy little fuckin weasel bastard. Bad fuckin move. Look n00b, i know you are a sensitive little guy, but that really wasn't a smart move. Especially after crying to mods. Is it worth exploring this character trait further? Man, what a fucking worm. At least everyone knows about it now so you can be judged accordingly.

awpittance/ghostbusters 3 (whatever) i am sick and tired of you ripping off FSOL in your tracks.

this is my new signature, thanks for the lols

mean please. And after your actions in 2005 i find it laughable that you come on here taking yourself so seriously and shit, whether it be the pretentious user name or the silly pretentious posts.

you used to be kind of funny albeit Theocide esque but now you just seem to be genuinely upset or angry, who's taking themselves too seriously ? did something bad happen in your life recently?

Guest Glass Plate

I hate the term plunderphonics, because most of the bands I've heard that go under that guise are REALLY bad.

So many "plunderphonic" and "anti-copyright" groups that just have a constant 4:4 drum beat with 1 shot riff samples of obscure records from the 20's-60's and then an occasional pop bass line or something, and then before and after each track a random vocal sample like "now here's the music that dogs make!" and It's so fucking shitty.

Cassetteboy is almost ok, but even then a lot of the time they sound so gimmicky it's no good.

I guess one of the biggest beefs I have besides the talentless music that sounds awful, is the fact a lot of them try to preach how against copyright they are and stuff but all of their release are mostly the super obscure shit that no one is ever going to cry about. OH YEAH GUYS YOU'RE SUCH REBELS GOD DAMN. (for example see The Bran Flakes new album, jesus I wish I hadn't downloaded that one)

I hate the term plunderphonics, because most of the bands I've heard that go under that guise are REALLY bad.

So many "plunderphonic" and "anti-copyright" groups that just have a constant 4:4 drum beat with 1 shot riff samples of obscure records from the 20's-60's and then an occasional pop bass line or something, and then before and after each track a random vocal sample like "now here's the music that dogs make!" and It's so fucking shitty.

Cassetteboy is almost ok, but even then a lot of the time they sound so gimmicky it's no good.

I guess one of the biggest beefs I have besides the talentless music that sounds awful, is the fact a lot of them try to preach how against copyright they are and stuff but all of their release are mostly the super obscure shit that no one is ever going to cry about. OH YEAH GUYS YOU'RE SUCH REBELS GOD DAMN. (for example see The Bran Flakes new album, jesus I wish I hadn't downloaded that one)

Wevie Stonder I guess count as plunderphonics, I fucking love them, but otherwise I agree.

mostly agree with this, i plunder Stockhausen & john cage and do it with pleasure

Archived