IGNORED

Getting fucking going in the morning

thehauntingsoul

Its a bit difficult for me because I appreciate the night time so much more than the day that I don't want to sleep until the sun comes up. maybe i should just live in a basement or get some good shades.

I appreciate the night as well. I generally stay up until 4:00 am on weekends or days when I either dont work or dont work till 4:00pm. Gives me 7-8 hours of sleep if i get up around 11 and then shower/dressed/cook/eat takes about an hour.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

beach boys. "caroline, no" when i go to sleep. "god only knows" when i wake up. both on the same side so it's pretty convenient anyway

i just awoke from a nap. holy fuck was it scary. i have to be up at 6am for work and i thought, when i awoke, it was 7.35 pm. i shit everywhere.

point is naps are fucking rediculous.

Guest taxman

weekdays:

7:30 am - get up, take shower/brush teeth, get dressed, smoke a cig on the steps

8:00 am - go to work

8:30 am - eat a bagel or breakfast sandwich at work

i work until around 7 pm and generally feel pretty good all day.

weekends:

i get up late and make eggs and toast and chorizo or bacon if i have it. i usually buy a can of green tea from across the street. then i get stoned, take a shower, and brush my teeth. then i do whatever shit i don't have time to do during the week like buy groceries and do laundry and go to the bank.

i make a point to sleep in as late as i can every day. I imagine if i got up much earlier than 10 id be bored out of my mind by 4. If you have shit to do then thats plenty of reason enough to get up and do it, but if you dont then i say fuck around as much as you want. I'm not the kind of person who needs to feel accomplished every single day.

Guest Rambo

don't worry Thehauntingsoul; i promise you your life is completely pointless. I would just kick back right now if i were you.

Guest Yegg

I turn on my bedside lamp and shine it toward my face, it prevents me from falling back to sleep.

Guest Enter a new display name
girlfriends should be required to sign a contract that states they will wake you up every morning with a blowjob

But the girlfriend has to wake up somehow too. I suggest that couples sleep in 69 position, so they both wake up with a blowjob.

lol, i can't see many women making a habit of a morning blowjob, what with the combo of halitosis, overnight ballsweat, and congealed fluids from any activity the night before...

lol, i can't see many women making a habit of a morning blowjob, what with the combo of halitosis, overnight ballsweat, and congealed fluids from any activity the night before...

yeah or the fact that a morning blowjob is so rarely plausible. unless you pay for it, RIGHT.

morning beejs are probably the reason we exist though. the longer you live the more you get. i see no other reason.

Guest Iain C

It doesn't take anything to get me going in the morning, I'm routinely up before 7am even though I don't have a job or any obligations at the moment. It's 6.34, why the fuck am I even awake? I don't know. I wish I knew. My body hates me.

Guest Etch
morning beejs are probably the reason we exist though. the more you get the longer you live. i see no other reason.

My first fix.

Edit - And yes Kaen. Tea. Darjeeling Castleton Muscatel this morning. Delicious.

Guest Iain C

Recently switched back to PG Tips after a lengthy absence. I'd forgotten how good it is - probably the best readily-available teabag in any given corner shop. Throw some full-fat (has to be full-fat) milk in that badboy, maybe a spoon of demerrara, and my God.... tea heaven.

riding my bike usually evens me out after i get up. if i sit down at the computer first thing the day is usually over

Guest JohnTqs
I turn on my bedside lamp and shine it toward my face, it prevents me from falling back to sleep.

that's a good one

Guest Etch
Recently switched back to PG Tips after a lengthy absence. I'd forgotten how good it is - probably the best readily-available teabag in any given corner shop. Throw some full-fat (has to be full-fat) milk in that badboy, maybe a spoon of demerrara, and my God.... tea heaven.

PG Tips makes a damn good cuppa. Just a suggestion Iain: Fix yourself a pot of tea with two PG's and 1 Earl Grey chaser, give it time to brew and stick to your full-fat recipe. Personally I'm more of a semi-skimmed man myself.

I'd also like to go on record saying I dont like Tetlely's.

My life changed drastically once I realized I could actually brush my teeth in the shower.

Archived