IGNORED

snuggling

Fred McGriff

Guest idrn
this thread makes me depressed... seems when you actually want a girlfriend you can't get one (or fuck things up). women are always bitching about guys being arseholes etc but when youre really gentlemanly/intimate/nice they think youre "only after one thing". but if you were all like "seriously love, sex would be nice but i mostly just want to snuggle on workday evenings and be generally good to you" they'd be like "lol, what a gay". bullshit.

yeah, i know exactly what you mean fella.

fuck it, i just wrote out a massive story explaining why, but i don't want to share today watmm, sorry. =(

i think the main problem is city girls. the occasional drunken pull/sexual encounter with someone youre not that into doesnt cut the mustard, im a big softie really.

post that massive story next time youre drunk and we can nod solemnly.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ward
this thread makes me depressed... seems when you actually want a girlfriend you can't get one (or fuck things up). women are always bitching about guys being arseholes etc but when youre really gentlemanly/intimate/nice they think youre "only after one thing". but if you were all like "seriously love, sex would be nice but i mostly just want to snuggle on workday evenings and be generally good to you" they'd be like "lol, what a gay". bullshit.

yeah, i know exactly what you mean fella.

fuck it, i just wrote out a massive story explaining why, but i don't want to share today watmm, sorry. =(

i think the main problem is city girls. the occasional drunken pull/sexual encounter with someone youre not that into doesnt cut the mustard, im a big softie really.

post that massive story next time youre drunk and we can nod solemnly.

i recently agreed to be someones fuck buddie, that quickly turned sour, i didn't have feelings for her, as much as a hotty that she is, i just didn't, and she really liked me, so as you can imagine, quickly went tits up... i need more than just sex, as gay as that sounds, so i guess i'm just a big softie too.

this isn't the story i wanted to tell though, that involves someone else.

Guest Yegg
don't get me wrong i love to snuggle and cuddle (and make sweet love) but i just can't get to sleep all tangled up in a ball of snuggley wuggley love anymore... my girl emits heat like a big angry radiator (handy in winter) and i don't like being too hot in bed. i've had those dreams where i feel like i'm suffocating, wake up to find her wrapped around me like a boa constrictor.

This.

I also hate the feeling of hot/cold breath hitting my face and breathing it in while I'm trying to sleep.

don't get me wrong i love to snuggle and cuddle (and make sweet love) but i just can't get to sleep all tangled up in a ball of snuggley wuggley love anymore... my girl emits heat like a big angry radiator (handy in winter) and i don't like being too hot in bed. i've had those dreams where i feel like i'm suffocating, wake up to find her wrapped around me like a boa constrictor.

This.

I also hate the feeling of hot/cold breath hitting my face and breathing it in while I'm trying to sleep.

yeah, i gotta agree, i am hot blooded or something, so i can hardly stay under the blanket unless it's winter and COLD. plus, the smaller they are the more bed they bogart. i've found myself on the floor numerous times.

also

TheSnuggler.jpg

Archived