IGNORED

immune to caffeine?

Guest tht tne

Guest IRARI

i drink coffee and coke all the time but it doesn't do anything for me... thinking of giving it up can i be immune?

Guest the televisor

the only effect coffee has on me is if i drink it early in the morning like 7am it makes me need a shit.

cola coca does fuck all, probably because I had so much when i was little

Guest thanksomuch
the only effect coffee has on me is if i drink it early in the morning like 7am it makes me need a shit.

so true, and mix that with a smoke and i gatta GO

i don't know about immune .. prob. just a higher tolerance/process it faster ... i don't get the zing of awake* or whatever that people are supposed with this drug ... but if i have large doses of it a few days in a row .. and then stop .. i then feel shitty ... so caffeine has no real upside for me but i still get the withdrawl ... heh .. what a crap arsed peice of shit pointless drug ...

* - i'm rather suspicious of this though in the morning coffee context ... i think the people have been associating waking up with a cup of coffee for so long that they have forgotten that it takes a little while to really wake up which is the time from when they drag themselves out of bed to get around to making that first cup ....

i drink about 5 or 6 pints of coffee a day.

it has no effect n me at all anymore.

i'm supposed to drink decaf according to my doc.

mmmm coffee.

i drink coffee and coke all the time but it doesn't do anything for me... thinking of giving it up can i be immune?

Have you tried NOT drinking coffee and see how you feel?

If I don't get any sort of caffeine I end up sleeping around 10-11 pm.

Guest IRARI

Have you tried NOT drinking coffee and see how you feel?

If I don't get any sort of caffeine I end up sleeping around 10-11 pm.

i'm fine if i don't drink it... actually sometimes i drink Pod/Capsaicin-like amounts thinking i just need more

Guest IRARI
did you have a cup of coffee before making this thread?

lol no but i do plan to drink a 2-liter of cherry dr pepper today while i'm waiting for the phish setlist to trickle in

I got into cans of Nescafe Xpress (mostly latte machiactto flavour)...

I just bought a bottle of this new Nescafe Senzacione, will try after I finish my just drank bottle of Nescafe Gold.

Guest Mr Salads

I am. I can drink a cup of coffee before bed and get good rest.

Its genetic, my moms the same way. That said though I feel 100 times better in the mornings after a good cup of joe

Guest Drahken

A cup of coffee wakes me up but doesn't keep me awake. I can drink a cup o joe right before going to bed without incident, infact its a nice way to end the evening!

well it's a digestive innit

people who don't drink coffee during the day/morning shouldn't drink it in the evening tho

i should have been clearer there.. i mean, if you have a good meal followed by coffee, you'll have an overall feeling of well being

I drink a very small amount of caffeine. One cup of coffee in the afternoon will keep me up all night.

I have insomnia, so that's why I avoid it.

i drink coffee every day. not for the caffeine, but for the flavor, the bowel control, and the avoidance of withdrawl symptoms.

Archived