IGNORED

Anteaters

Fred McGriff

if you can get anteaters than you can probably get sloths. not that i don't want an anteater but i love sloths. plus it''s not like locking them in your house is a bad thing, they wouldn't be able to reach the front door and escape before you got back and caught em. i'll take an anteater though. he can be buddies with my sloth and we can all watch hockey and drink beer.

My friend's grandfather (who was a professor at USC) had two sloths. They both died. You have to keep them in very warm and humid environments.

If you're interested in how good of pets they are, there's a book from the '60s called A Sloth in the Family, about a Swiss family living in Brazil who took one in.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my usernames always really suck
just an FYI, I still can't stop thinking about anteaters

penis

peanut butter

ants on peanut butter

anteater licking the ants

Guest abusivegeorge
they look like they'd smell

Apparently the males can smell, but as with most, you can have their glands removed. Not all males smell, I feel this is important to recognise, it's only the ones who mated and bred or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw those things at the zoo this weekend. dont remember what they're called, but they're weird.

yeah i went back to the zoo this weekend to see the anteater. i spent about 20 mins just watching him march around not taking shit from anything. they have such a narrow skull. it probably harbors a narrow brain... a brain that is long, deep, narrow and focused on one thing: eating ants/not taking shit from anything.

i went with a friend and his 15 month old boy who had just learned to walk like a few days prior. the boy seemed to like the anteater as well so afterwards i bought him a stuffed anteater at the gift shop. its name is andy. the boy drags him around by his snout. stuffed animals love that shit.

that night i had a dream that i owned two ant eaters and they were running around and sniffing and snorting and looking for ants in my apartment. it was pretty cool.

these are some of the joys by the way of being an obsessive

Guest Stoppit
i saw those things at the zoo this weekend. dont remember what they're called, but they're weird.

Tapir.

Tapirs are cool.

Archived