IGNORED

zazen

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so did anybody get fucked up/stoned before they saw this movie and had a psychedelic mind blowing experience. that's my goal on friday

i'm making brownies with a few friends ... Gonna get really high and watch the master technician of action show everyone how its done.

Also, Zoe Saldana should get some sort of award for best acting or voice acting. I felt my heart break everytime she screamed out in agony.

My dick screams out for her.

But seriously, her performance was one of the best things in the movie to me.

A Victorian man writing with a quill?

now that's a nice word - - QUILL

That is a nice word. And no that's Ebenezer Scrooge. Point being, money isn't everything, if you are going to watch this it demands to be seen in 3D. Your just cheating yourself of potentially a very immersive experience... its like watching a film on your iPhone or listening to music off cheap laptop speakers. Yeah story should still drive the film, but in this case the main character is style... its the planet Pandora. Don't confuse my defense as marketing btw, I'm just pointing out my vast difference in perspective... I'm optimistic while you seem to wish for failure. Sarcastic perhaps, and rightfully subjective, but none the less a little mean spirited... no?

Also, Zoe Saldana should get some sort of award for best acting or voice acting. I felt my heart break everytime she screamed out in agony.

My dick screams out for her.

Yes!

...and even as a na'vi...

But seriously, her performance was one of the best things in the movie to me.

Yes!

A Victorian man writing with a quill?

now that's a nice word - - QUILL

That is a nice word. And no that's Ebenezer Scrooge. Point being, money isn't everything, if you are going to watch this it demands to be seen in 3D. Your just cheating yourself of potentially a very immersive experience... its like watching a film on your iPhone or listening to music off cheap laptop speakers. Yeah story should still drive the film, but in this case the main character is style... its the planet Pandora. Don't confuse my defense as marketing btw, I'm just pointing out my vast difference in perspective... I'm optimistic while you seem to wish for failure. Sarcastic perhaps, and rightfully subjective, but none the less a little mean spirited... no?

Fuck off, I'll give you mean sprited:

CUNT!

"Steven Spielberg calls Avatar "the most evocative and amazing science-fiction movie since 'Star Wars'. http://bit.ly/8J6CbB"

Side note: (It's also his birthday today so, Happy 63!)

steven_spielberg.jpg

I've got a quote here from me that says "Who gives a fuck what Steven Spielberg thinks?"

"Steven Spielberg calls Avatar "the most evocative and amazing science-fiction movie since 'Star Wars'. http://bit.ly/8J6CbB"

Side note: (It's also his birthday today so, Happy 63!)

steven_spielberg.jpg

I've got a quote here from me that says "Who gives a fuck what Steven Spielberg thinks?"

I'm not sure... I do but yeah I too do wonder if anyone else on Watmm cares about Spielberg... interesting comment/question

I think he's overrated personally. You probably gauged that from the above.

:)

I'm smiling everyone!

Looking forward to seeing Avatar! My sister is performing a rendition of it in a school play next week!

School play rendition? Really? That seems pretty sudden. I'm glad you're smiling man, I'm listening to some Stars of the Lid and looking forward to my day. I hope I really enjoy this movie, and I think I have the right expectations. Judging from reviews and impressions 3D is going to take over, and ever since I witnessed Coraline in 3D back in March, my outlook towards film-making has changed forever. This is a new generation of films, hopefully a time when we get passed the uncanny valley and go into the real depths of the imagination, capturing worlds that breathe and feel real.

Archived