IGNORED

Nature Valley bars are good

Guest Mr Salads

Guest Mr Salads

Sometimes the mess makes me want to kill myself. But then I just say chill out dude its just a granola bar. Dont get so worked up about it.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i agree wholly, love these things but goddamn they get Everywhere.

if you ever want to infiltrate an enemy's position and spy on them just put an (audio) bug inside one of these granola bars and get someone to secretly leave it in their domicile... whenever it gets eaten it is guaranteed the bug won't be detected because your enemy will be too busy chasing crumbs to notice your crafty scheme.

Guest abusivegeorge

These are better than kit kat chunkys by a standing mile, and when I'm eating one, nothing else matters, someone could bottle me, but the bar comes first.

Guest telikan

I bought a bunch of these for a trip last week, and remembered how I used to eat them a lot when I was younger, and whenever I'd get a severely broken one, I'd throw it in a bowl with milk and eat it like cereal and it was great. Eventually it became a real cereal I never tried, but don't know if it's still around. I'll e-mail Chuck Biscuits and see if he knows.

Guest Mr Salads
I have perfected eating the oats n honey version... took me 6 years.

Whats your strategy? Do you eat them in an isolation chamber

I have perfected eating the oats n honey version... took me 6 years.

Whats your strategy? Do you eat them in an isolation chamber

I carefully unfold the wrapper into a rectangular plate. I grab bar #1 and tap it a few times on bar #2 so all the spare crumbs fall into the rectangular wrapper. Then for the bite I stick the bar into my mouth followed by the most crucial step... placing my lips firmly around the bar (activates wang) before I bite. This creates a nice little sticky pad for the granola bits that break off outside of my chamber of teeth. I repeat this step a few more times then move on to bar #2. I grab bar #2 and tap it lightly on the rectangular wrapper and it catches all it's spare bits. Once done all the excess crumbs have been caught into the wrapper which i then fold into a taco then pour into my mouth.

Guest Mr Salads

goffer you do it very similarly to how i do it too. The only difference is I dont pour the crumbs into my mouth even though that would be delicious. Its just too much of a risk at that stage. Ive spent 2 hours carefully preparing no mess and won't jeopardize my efforts by some rogue bits of granola that elude my gaping mouth.

Archived