IGNORED

Is the Spyder motorcycle IDM?

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it is definitely super gay

Tell my wife.  She'll just tell you to go fuck yourself, and that three wheels makes her feel safer than two.  I could care less; it's not like I'll be picking up leather daddies for myself riding this thing.  It would mostly be for last-minute runs to the beach.

gimme her digits, she'll be telling me to go fuck thats for sure. but not myself.

her. she'll be telling me to fuck her. your wife.

im going to have sex with your wife.

gimme her digits, she'll be telling me to go fuck thats for sure. but not myself.

her. she'll be telling me to fuck her. your wife.

im going to have sex with your wife.

:teeth:

Oh.  My.  God.  Line-by-line breakdown of my reaction to this post:

1."He's gonna be bummed when I tell him she's out of minutes.  What does that last part mean?"

2."What the hell is he talking about?"

3."Aso.  I'm putting my penis in my wife tonight or else."

LMAO

Don't stand for it 1-36.

I won't stand for it!  I'll fuckin' videotape it*, post it* online somewhere, forget about it*, and fap to it* when I remember it.

("it" refers to enemy fucking my wife, not me.)

i'm down with motorcycles... i had one in the past... but i don't think there is one motorcycle that would be considered IDM!

I saw one of those motorcycles today with two wheels in the front. They look kind of silly.

i've seen old people ride these as well!

btw... i pass this motorcycle dealership on my way to the chiro that has this one bike on display that has this huge ass fat big tire in the rear... i totally would ride that shit!

Guest blicero

if you really want a trike... (vomit) you could check out a Piaggio MP3. They're far cheaper and far less "gay".

piaggio-m500.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge
if you really want a trike... (vomit) you could check out a Piaggio MP3. They're far cheaper and far less "gay".

piaggio-m500.jpg

Thats extremely fucking gay, what are you on about?

Guest blicero

Thats extremely fucking gay, what are you on about?

i said "less gay"

it's still a fucking trike, so of course it sucks. but at least you can ride it like a motorcycle, and not mount it like a frog trying to mate with it... which is precisely what it looks like when you ride a Can AM

Guest blicero
Piaggio is a scooter, though.  I don't think those are highway legal.

lol, of course they are.

Guest blicero
lol, of course they are.

So this isn't one of those shitty Vespa types, then.

Did you see the fucking picture?!

have you ever seen a fucking vespa with 3 wheels?!

piaggio_mp3_500_2.jpg

Mp3 looks like a scooter.  Vespa is a type of scooter.  My question (now in clarified version) was:  Being that the mp3 is highway legal, it isn't a shitty type of scooter, such as the Vespa, is it?

Whatever, I wouldn't get one of these anyway.

Guest blicero

piaggio_mp3_500_2.jpg

Mp3 looks like a scooter.  Vespa is a type of scooter.  My question (now in clarified version) was:  Being that the mp3 is highway legal, it isn't a shitty type of scooter, such as the Vespa, is it?

Whatever, I wouldn't get one of these anyway.

all scooters above 125cc are highway legal (in most states). Piaggio only makes 1 scooter that is not highway legal.

Guest tronicphace
the question is,' is this motorcycle intelligent dance music?'. No it's a vehicle.

lol

If you're going to purchase and ride a vehicle that's much more dangerous than driving a car, at least get something that looks hot

...and that does not

Archived