IGNORED

bat for lashes

Fred McGriff

Guest Gabriel

@ abusivegeorge: That song is especially good if you know that Daniel is The Karate Kid.

daniel.jpg

Guest ~ism

not bad.

bit of kate bush / sinead o connor / marie brennan thing going on with teh voice/music combo. but nice at that.

Guest ward

yeah i really like the new album, some lovely songs on there. traveling woman.. siren song.. daniel...

good stuff, and she's a cutie

Guest thehighwayman

daniel sounds more like the corrs, she aint hot there a million that look like her

they're shit!

@ abusivegeorge: That song is especially good if you know that Daniel is The Karate Kid.

daniel.jpg

Gaaaah - I hate shit like this nowadays - that cunt probably was 4 or 5 at the most when The Karate Kid came out, and all this faux 80's nostalgia is as bad as BoC fans who wax nostalgic about the 70's when most of those bastards weren't even born then and probably had never seen a Super 8 film recording in school.

And that fucking Helvetica font - goddamn, if that gets used on one more "hip" or 'trendy' thing, I think I will vomit.

daniel.jpg

Gaaaah - I hate shit like this nowadays - that cunt probably was 4 or 5 at the most when The Karate Kid came out, and all this faux 80's nostalgia is as bad as BoC fans who wax nostalgic about the 70's when most of those bastards weren't even born then and probably had never seen a Super 8 film recording in school.

And that fucking Helvetica font - goddamn, if that gets used on one more "hip" or 'trendy' thing, I think I will vomit.

yeah those are good points, she should die of cancer immediately

Archived