IGNORED

bat for lashes

Fred McGriff

I like Karate Kid

Gaaaah - I hate shit like this nowadays - that cunt probably was 4 or 5 at the most when The Karate Kid came out, and all this faux 80's nostalgia is as bad as BoC fans who wax nostalgic about the 70's when most of those bastards weren't even born then and probably had never seen a Super 8 film recording in school.

So what, wait... People aren't allowed to like things that were around when they were young, or before they were born? :omg:

• 2 months later...

so bat for lashes came through denver this weekend, they played at the venue around the corner from my house so my wife and i and some friends walked over there and checked it out. really really great show i must say. it's really hard not to like her stage presence. plus the sound was awesome but that might have more to do with the venue.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i kind of like that new mgmt song. kill me plz.

mgmt are great. good to know someone else on here likes them. maybe we need an appreciation thread

Guest abusivegeorge

i kind of like that new mgmt song. kill me plz.

mgmt are great. good to know someone else on here likes them. maybe we need an appreciation thread

MGMT are fucking brilliant actually.

so bat for lashes came through denver this weekend, they played at the venue around the corner from my house so my wife and i and some friends walked over there and checked it out. really really great show i must say. it's really hard not to like her stage presence. plus the sound was awesome but that might have more to do with the venue.

Just saw her in NYC a couple weeks ago. Wolf and moon backdrop ftw!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've become quite the fan. I like it when there's a new rock act I dig 'cause I'm so picky about that genre now.

Guest iamabe

she's the shit.. i saw her at lollapalooza and it was boring, but then i saw her at a club later on and she was awesome. they have real good sound on a small stage. two planets is fucking huuuuge.

hey so, now that we know everyone likes bat for lashes and mgmt.. does anyone like Chairlift? they did that song for that ipod commercial blah blah, check their shit. it's good pop.

Archived