IGNORED

i peed the bed a little today

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

so i woke up early this morning to do some online trading, and i was dead tired. i fucked around for a couple of hours until i had had enough, and i went back to bed for a few hours. i had a couple beers before i went back to bed as well. whenever i wake up in the morning and then go back to sleep later, i always have really vivid dreams. well, in this one dream, i had to pee incredibly bad. i was running around looking for a toilet or something, and just as i found one, i felt some pee come out. i tensed all my muscles and tried to stop the flow

i woke. terrified i had just peed the bed, i felt around for wetness. it was dry. i stood up, and went to the bathroom, and peed. i always take all my clothes off before using a bathroom, so i was finished, and i was putting my underwear back on, and there was piss all over the front of my shorts. i had peed the bed. im totally ashamed

this isnt too far off from a dream i had a few nights ago, where i was wearing these tight cut off jeans, and i was running around looking for a toilet because i felt i was about to cum in my pants. then upon waking finding a bonified member pushing through my shorts

that is all

Guest Adjective

i dream of needing to pee and getting up from bed to go to the bathroom all the time. relief and everything, but i never wet myself. you are probably a serial killer

Guest abusivegeorge

Don't drink beer right before you go to bed in the afternoons, this will give you vivid dreams, especially if you need to piss, the head is connected to the body remember!

when i was about 5 years old, i dreamt that i was in bedrock chillin' with the flinstones... i took a piss in their rock toilet and when i woke up, i was pissing on my bed! since then, everytime i dream of taking a piss, i wake my ass up!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

jorts

peed jorts

pjorts!

you woke up and drank beer? is it wrong i'm disgusted?

i had a gin and tonic soon after waking up today. i didn't make it but i did want to.

but yea, i felt like a total alcoholic. i napped for 30 minutes on the sofa but didn't pee myself.

if you get me a job, i'll pay off some of your student loan. or all of it depending how much it is. if you haven't paid it already.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i've barely touched it. somehow managed to wangle a 33quid monthly repayment.

its a kind offer but i can't get you a job. learn a trade or something. apprenticeship or something?

Guest Enter a new display name
yeah this has happened to me before i woke up to peeing in my dream and thought i'd wet myself

QFT

i've barely touched it. somehow managed to wangle a 33quid monthly repayment.

its a kind offer but i can't get you a job. learn a trade or something. apprenticeship or something?

ok

one time in college (freshman year i think)

i drank a shitload and passed out in bed, etc.

anyway,

i had a really vivid dream of me and Rob Lowe at the White House, and I was talking to him, he fuckin hated president Martin Sheen, thought he was a dumbass, so he says to me, "Lets piss on the White House to get that fucker back!"

So we end up pissing all over the White House, crossing streams, hi-fiving each other as we do it....then I wake up and my sheets are drenched.

Funny, I just did this about a week ago (dreamed that I needed to pee, let a bit of pee out, woke up, and realized I had wet the front of my underwear)

Guest Helper ET
Funny, I just did this about a week ago (dreamed that I needed to pee, let a bit of pee out, woke up, and realized I had wet the front of my underwear)

yeah but the difference is youre are like twice my age so youre basically an old man. but hi five for us peeing our beds together

Archived