IGNORED

IN RUSSIAN SUMMER

berndspring1974

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

If those pics give you a boner instantly, your dick is still 13 years old, Joyrex.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I experienced a bizarre desire to hear them fart while looking at these pictures.

But no sexual arousal to speak of.

Guest Wall Bird

Two girls in stupid clothes being stalked by a cameraman isn't making much of a point about summer in Russia.

If those pics give you a boner instantly, your dick is still 13 years old, Joyrex.

I never said they did... but you mom still gives me a boner, and I still give her a boner

Guest Iain C

Despite giving me a semi, I probably wouldn't even want to talk to someone who wore a skirt like that.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

how can you be a heterosexual male and not be aroused by that? yes they look like hookers. really hot hookers.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
I doubt they're hookers - probably just some tarted up teens that haven't realized how little respect they have for themselves.

even better!

i would definitely use extra-safe-triple-layered-antiseptic-give-you-an-acid-dick-shower-afterwards johnnys.

Archived