IGNORED

comfort wipe!

modey

get a grip? lol!

you'd have to be quite fat to need a 18 inches extended reach, but i see there's a fat man in the ad

thank god, 18 inches??

just in case your ass is out of reach

indeed

so, toilet paper rips, and now you have a shit-on-a-stick. awesome.

true story: my old landlord wanted to invent this same thing. he was going to call it the "bum buddy". the idea was to make it easier for old people to wipe their ass. about a year later, this "comfort wipe" showed up on the market.

Guest Wall Bird

Are we all so spoiled that we cannot crouch the extra foot and a half to wipe our asses?

Also, I'll never be sold on this product's ease of use until I see the ad depicting someone using it.

Guest AOOproductions

if that release button doesn't work it would be disgusting! And I can see something like that happening. You dont hear a splash when toilet paper hits the water. So you hit the release button and you think it dropped in. Little do you know your dragging a piece of shitty toilet paper up thru your legs and crotch. I thought of it cause at 28 second it looks like the toilet paper doesn't come lose but then they just go to a cut away of the toilet paper dropping.

Guest Calx Sherbet

now that i think about it. using toilet paper...is an odd practice, it is really primitive. just never thought about it, it's such a daily thing

Guest 277: 930-933

How is it primitive exactly?

We should have evolved towards a more efficient and easier way to clean our assholes?

Guest taxman

is it just me or does the paper attach to the wrong side of that handle? it curves out away from your ass so it seems like you would have to reach even farther than normal. i don't get this thing at all.

just as i was leaving manda's house today i went to the loo. as i gave her a kiss goodbye i put my hoodie round my waist and noticed what i thought was my belt buckle round the back of my jeans.

in fact i had somehow clipped one of those bloo holders to the back of my jeans.

god knows what i would have looked like if i left without noticing. :ana:

Guest Gary C
I prefer to use the three shells.

Goddamn, I wish they had just explained that in Demolition Man. It'll haunt me until I die.

Guest Coalbucket PI

toilet paper is very primitive and this doesnt help at all, it just complicates things.

I prefer the asian style water and hand technique... to be frank it is essential to get a significant amount of water involved if you really want to get your bum crack clean

Guest IRARI
to be frank it is essential to get a significant amount of water involved if you really want to get your bum crack clean

at home i use tp first, then 3 wet wipes, then tp... on the go i use dry then wet then dry tp

Archived