IGNORED

I'm sad

Guest Tony Danza

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seriously at I parking lot which is sexual intercourse, is, the woman who becomes.

I am withdrawn only now. The young girl and combination to with inside the colleague who was, good time from the state which became disturbance. The young girl does my mind, by their method the sickly year now. Believing, is not the possibility. It is supernature. Me despite even the fact which is not never discovered is interesting, does not mean their efforts which refuses to the (thing) field, and by the young girl who drives me where it arrived puts out me.

The boundary line, anyone hangs, or, but it comes to me who go back, damnation.

This sucks a fact.

Because is not interesting from the (thing) field, it will go out (thing) is from inside like capacity anger, so, in is interesting is disguised the sickly my mind be from only me who am. When there is not a sufficient evidence to the (thing) field, in order to give the judgment which is affirmative and all it: I all do each one stroke which is tired from time to time from necessity, but like this, in order to be good be, passes by my public affairs, in order with the apartment of former times of me to think approximately, in order there to be sexual And she is not the family and but she sexual intercourse is her sofa cushion from the body waste.

With on-line hug now writing.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

has anyone ever tried to stick their dick up a girls nasal passage (nostrils for the laymen)?

Guest Tony Danza

I changed my hair weeks ago.

I feel much better now.

My whole point is that I STOPPED acting desperate and I stopped chasing girls for a while and I'm still getting shit on.

It's OK, though. A girl six inches shorter than me and my same weight was making eyes at me in the bowling alley last night so I'm pretty sure things are going to get mighty sexy/sweaty soon.

Mmm, chubby.

New hair:

post-1887-1245183514_thumb.jpg

Guest my usernames always really suck

Do something constructive with your time, stop wasting it on other people.

Guest Tony Danza
Do something constructive with your time, stop wasting it on other people.

Lamest advice ever.

fucking that bitch in the parking garage....

breaking into my ex's apartment....

but I've been nothing but nice.

lol

flol

tony danza you are a legend.. although youre a fucking psycho

lol

maybe like you say, you stopped ACTING desperate... but by the sounds of it you are still desperate, and chicks smell that stench from miles off.

you exude it here in writing, maybe this comes across 1000-fold in person.

*hugs*

Guest Tony Danza
maybe like you say, you stopped ACTING desperate... but by the sounds of it you are still desperate, and chicks smell that stench from miles off.

you exude it here in writing, maybe this comes across 1000-fold in person.

*hugs*

Well, I can only stop acting desperate. There are really no ways I can stop being desperate when I truly am desperate. I think I'm doing a pretty good acting job. I just go out with my friends and have fun while believing that if I were to do or say anything around a female, it would come off as creepy. So, I don't do or say anything around the girls, really. However, I think it just makes them want to talk to me more. They must be so intrigued by a guy putting so much effort into appearing that he is not interested in boning the next sub-mediocre-looking chick that passes by.

Oh well.

*hugs*

Guest zaphod

girls are so weird. i was dating this one, we had been seeing each other for about six months. still hadn't fucked. we had just messed around a lot and i was kind of nervous because of all the build up. most of our dates i'd put my heart and soul on the table and she'd just stare at me, or laugh. i'd send her flowers, letters, got no response. i think she drew me a picture once, but it was a really poor likeness. basically, i knew she was playing games with me. so one night we started messing around and i finally got my dick out and her dad walked in and started yelling at me "she's three years old! get out of her crib!"

Guest analogue wings
girls are so weird. i was dating this one, we had been seeing each other for about six months. still hadn't fucked. we had just messed around a lot and i was kind of nervous because of all the build up. most of our dates i'd put my heart and soul on the table and she'd just stare at me, or laugh. i'd send her flowers, letters, got no response. i think she drew me a picture once, but it was a really poor likeness. basically, i knew she was playing games with me. so one night we started messing around and i finally got my dick out and her dad walked in and started yelling at me "she's three years old! get out of her crib!"

Good work. 4 Monas out of 5

no this is it exactly. you are perfectly able to stop being desperate. first... stop acting... AT ALL!

by putting energy wholeheartedly into other stuff (as has been suggested). the passion and inner comfort that you will exude as a result is always attractive.

the burds are seeing through your act no matter how great an actor you think you are.

claire_rayner.jpg

^ agony aunt.

Keltoi knows his shit! Move on dude. It's not really that big a deal. Just be a nonchelant motherfucker. Then you can busy yourself getting into needlessly complicated situations that will fuck your head up like I manage to do. It's a whole new world of excitement

Archived