IGNORED

interesting careers

pcock

Guest tronicphace
he'd have to front, you can't just "get into it" and be prophitable. become a teacher or a priest

lol

my criminal brother-in-law typically works as a cook between stints in jail.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck a stranger in the arse. You'll feel seriously manly, in fact go post this in the manly thread right now, but don't let anyone know you got it off me, your ego will boost.

On a serious note, I have no idea lol.

Actually you could put up posters/flyer for nightclubs and gigs.

Guest ezkerraldean

to artificially inseminate livestock, you first need to obtain the semen, do you not?

imagine if it was your job to jerk off a bull

I knew a hot Asian biology major from UCSD who had that job. She liked to talk about how she had to nestle the test tube containing the semen between her breasts to keep it warm on the way back to the lab. We went on a camping trip together and were about to get it on, when she came down with the stomach flu. I'll always regret I never followed up on that...

psst . . hey you . . yeah . . you. .

you're a comedy outfit

in all seriousness, there are a lot of fascinating jobs out there. if you enjoyed dealing you probably grasp the basics of business, which is a big field. "interesting" kind of depends on what you have a natural love or knack for. what do you like to do?

Archived