IGNORED

Papa hasn't posted in a week

Bob Dylan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

If Joyrex really died, I hope he wrote his username and password in his testament, so his wife can log in and tell the community. Then she'd have to selfpermaban Joyrex's account for account sharing.

Guest abusivegeorge

You're all gonna feel mega bad if he is dead. Meanwhile I can party it up safe in the knowledge I just said what I did in a bid for his defense.

i would feel megabad in any circumstance resulting in joyrex croaking, so i can kick back and say whatever i want about michael bay getting stabbed in the face by me tomorrow morning at 2:15 am in las vegas

Guest abusivegeorge
michael bay getting stabbed in the face by me tomorrow morning at 2:15 am in las vegas

omg, I lolled, before realizing I'll be there :|!

I'll bring the camera for watmm evidence.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

imagine if joyrex died and we never knew. eventually the domain would expire or the hosting wouldnt get paid and it'd just disappear. or maybe his son would become a man and take over. if the nerds on here don have this disraction they'll start arming themselves and killign coworkers. watmm is joyrexs community service for that time he accidentally killed that 'gerald' guy

Guest Enter a new display name

I claim his IDM rarities if he's really dead. As the first person to say this request out loud, I have the priority on my demand. My lawyer is involved in this case, so don't try to fool me.

Guest abusivegeorge
I claim his IDM rarities if he's really dead. As the first person to say this request out loud, I have the priority on my demand. My lawyer is involved in this case, so don't try to fool me.

You've got to voice record it and post the clip here for that to be legal, if your lawyer is involved he will already have warned you about this phase of the development.

Archived