IGNORED

Papa hasn't posted in a week

Bob Dylan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

Yes but so have Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett, are you implying Joyrex is going around murdering his childhood heroes?

Yes but so have Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett, are you implying Joyrex is going around murdering his childhood heroes?

i'm not implying anything

i'm just saying

have you noticed that, on THIS page, around the day joyrex didn't post anymore, there's more than an average amount of deaths of notable people?

just sayin'

(not implying or anything)

I was on holiday... I never tell you fuckers because that would give you license to misbehave (although I see it didn't really matter either way, lol)

And I was leaving California (specifically LA) mere hours before MJ's death was announced... :fear:

Guest 277: 930-933

Eh, if you went on a holiday and you didn't tell any of us, who took care of your plants?

Eh, if you went on a holiday and you didn't tell any of us, who took care of your plants?

I have no plants to care for, actually, but the neighbour came over (supposedly) and fed my cat, took care of the fish in the aquarium and fed the Guinea Pigs my daughter has but never takes care of herself.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

good to have you back joyrex although if you came to california i'm a bit offended we didnt get together

Guest Stoppit

If you'd given us some warning, we could have tidied the place up a bit first...

WATMM turned into a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic wasteland in your absence, and some leather-clad biker gang set fire to the BOC subforum...

If you'd given us some warning, we could have tidied the place up a bit first...

WATMM turned into a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic wasteland in your absence, and some leather-clad biker gang set fire to the BOC subforum...

and we liked it.

Archived