IGNORED

Papa hasn't posted in a week

Bob Dylan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

he's taking a nine day shit, leave the man in peace, it's going to take some doing breaking that lol Alzado mould.

Guest beatfanatic
Hey I've done this exact same thread a couple of years ago too.... but Joyrex hasn't posted for like 8 days here on WATMM.

Are you ok Papa? :cry:

he is gone because he is fucking mama

Guest Enter a new display name

An african american burglar broke in Joyrex's entrance to his basement and tried to steal infos from WATMM's data server with a USB key, for selling this previous data to the IDM black market. Joyrex, who never leaves his bedroom, heard something and ran courageously to the lower floor. The black man threatened Papa and pointed a gun at him. As the administrator and founder of WATMM, Joyrex's duty is to protect his community, whatever happens. Unfortunately, Joyrex had to sacrifice his own life for the sake of his beloved users. He was shot in the head on June 12th, at 2:40pm local time, a few minutes after his final post. As for the information stolen, nobody knows yet.

R.I.P.

Guys, Joyrex PM'd me yesterday to say that he's been busy putting the finishing touches on the WATMM t-shirt order page and it should be up sometime next week. It's coming guys...

Archived