IGNORED

Tim Westwood goes to a party

Solo Strike

That guy was wandering around Thornton Heath and no-one stabbed him? Incredible, that place is rough as fuck. I remember driving through there once and a car rammed with chavs sped past with sparks flying out the back.

lol that was actually quite amusing. thornton heath is rough as yes - why is tim westwood at a party in thornton heath, shouldn't he be partying in mayfair or some shit?

Guest Stoppit

My gran lives in Thornton Heath, so I just associate it with scrabble and custard creams...

but yes, it's rough as fuck.

Westwood is pretty much the only reason to go to twitter, it's just fucking hilarity. Works best if you read it out loud in his voice.

Too many classics but my personal favourite has to be

"Ladies recognise that Westwood gave you the best night of your life. And when you wake up all busted realise that Westwood did that to you." (3:18 AM Jun 6th from TwitterBerry)

Also worth reading for the nights when he's DJing out in the sticks somewhere and plays the same song twice or gets himself locked out of the booth because he's too busy twittering.

Edit: He's 51!

People in this club keep sayin WHY WESTWOOD WHY. Yeah man - fuckin A5:02 PM Jun 8th from TwitterBerry

Can't stop farting in the dj box - even the lightin jock has left. Now security has left. I'm here alone.3:18 PM May 27th from TwitterBerry

Guest analogue wings

people still think "celebrity" twitters are real?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

warren ellis' and stephen fry's are, and are often very good

also clifford pickover - this mathematician who discovered DMT and lost it. always interesting

Westwood's is blatantly not the product of a publicist. Unless his brief was "Yo, straight up make me sound like a dick THE WHOLE TIME" (booooom)

someone at the 'VIP' department in work had to phone the big dog cos his laptop was bust, yo.

they said he was exactly the same on the phone as he is on the telly/radio.

Guest analogue wings
Westwood's is blatantly not the product of a publicist. Unless his brief was "Yo, straight up make me sound like a dick THE WHOLE TIME" (booooom)

fake doesnt mean "created by publicist" it means "anyone can make a twitter account called TimWestwood"

analogue, listen to him on the radio, and then read his twitter and then actually tell me it fucking matters that its fake or not. both things are identical .

Guest abusivegeorge

Guys, its Tim Westwood, this really isn't worth debating over, I mean, really, it isn't.

Archived