IGNORED

do english and scots get along ok?

Fred McGriff

just like chris hoy and all the other scots who won golds at the olympics last year.

Chris Hoy was the only Scot to win gold at the olympics.

Scots tend to have a vastly inflated sense of their own importance, so would probably get on better with the yanks than the English.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just like chris hoy and all the other scots who won golds at the olympics last year.

Scots tend to have a vastly inflated sense of their own importance, so would probably get on better with the yanks than the English.

Except when yanks and scots play together on XBox Live or something and the yank calls the scot irish. Always with hilarious results.

Guest abusivegeorge

Except when yanks and scots play together on XBox Live or something and the yank calls the scot irish. Always with hilarious results.

That a fuckin lol.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Or when American game developers make the Scottish character of a videogame a black guy.

And since all Scots are drunken racist, they hate that.

demoman297.jpg

Guest ezkerraldean
yeah, we all get along fine for the most part...you do occasionally come across a hardcore scottish/irish/welsh nationalist who has an irrational hatred of The English, but only if you're unlucky.

don't forget the Cornish nationalists, they're pretty funny

do yanks and canadians get along?

the historic rivalry lives on through football and other sports but on a personal level there are no issues between intelligent people.

the idiots don't get along with anyone.

Scots who hate english peeps probably hate people from other parts of whatever town they live in too or their next door neighbour. i think scots think southern english peeps are poncy .. i think the southwest is about as non-poncy as it gets in britain tho, scots wear skirts n shit

i once said "maybe scottish people hate the english because they live near northerners" to a girl from newcastle, she said "oh yea then how come so many scottish peeps live in north england?", i dunno why i said it

anyway

yeah, we all get along fine for the most part...you do occasionally come across a hardcore scottish/irish/welsh nationalist who has an irrational hatred of The English, but only if you're unlucky.

don't forget the Cornish nationalists, they're pretty funny

yea, they were upset when Devon got a flag, saying Devon was copying them (also, it looks the same but green instead of black)

i'm actually half scottish and half french

i like the way bagpipes sound

edit: i kind of felt it when i had a towel around my waist recently

do some research you thick english cunt.

Chris Hoy and who else? I'm happy to be proven wrong.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/7582850.stm

Also:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/olympic...86908-20711321/

The success of GB cycling and Chris Hoy's 3 golds was due to lots of things, not least the sponsorship of the British public.

I'm happy to be proven wrong.

i'm pretty sure you'd never find a scottish, irish or welsh person saying that

edit: i kind of felt it when i had a towel around my waist recently

wear it all day and night with a heavy sporran pressing the wool into your delicate helmet and there is much chaffing.

Guest abusivegeorge

do some research you thick english cunt.

Chris Hoy and who else? I'm happy to be proven wrong.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/7582850.stm

Also:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/olympic...86908-20711321/

The success of GB cycling and Chris Hoy's 3 golds was due to lots of things, not least the sponsorship of the British public.

Kakapo is correct Mosca, you thick Scottish cunt.

I actually like you by the way, this is just how we communicate, right?

Kakapo is correct Mosca, you thick Scottish cunt.

It wouldn't exactly be the first time the English had a more accurate grasp of Scottish history and culture than the Scots themselves.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuckin lol^^

I'm glad that there are at least a few forum members on here who realise I'm not as stupid as I make out to be lol.

mosca likes me and i'm english. don't you mosca? DON'T YOU?

he probably likes kaen more

i remember a few americans (skytree) used to think kaen was scottish, kaen is what every scot wishes he was

Archived