IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: Capsaicin, abusivegeorge, Aces, jules, joshier, Lindrum Larry Cocopipe, Gump, placidburp, my usernames always really suck, doorjamb

losing steam, watmm.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah this whole southern England, watmm, close proximity thing is getting a little fucking freaky, I found out a few weeks back that Caustic and mrcopyandpaste, and the C's all live within about a 40 minute fucking drive from me. Your not exactly that far either kaen.

It's freaking me out just a tad.

joshier lives in fucking southampton too wtf

Guest abusivegeorge

Placidburp and ward also live close to one another, and about a 20 minute drive me is fenton.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Guest Barricade

i hate how this thread got from mj to miles davis to where the fuck all y'all live and/or how close...

we are all dying a slow death and miles davis is the coolest mutha fucka eva. period.

yeah, no question, but that music won't be good until i hit 80 and have some faceless creature wiping my ass

well im going to have this picture taped onto the face of my faceless robots head and he will be streaming the tribute to jack johnson album 24/7

i hate how this thread got from mj to miles davis to where the fuck all y'all live and/or how close...

i dont give a shit where anyone lives but this 2 guys make up 1.5 cool black guys

post-3428-1245980781_thumb.jpg

Guest analogue wings
15 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: Capsaicin, abusivegeorge, Aces, jules, joshier, Lindrum Larry Cocopipe, Gump, placidburp, my usernames always really suck, doorjamb

losing steam, watmm.

he's not getting any more dead

Guest joshier
Yeah this whole southern England, watmm, close proximity thing is getting a little fucking freaky, I found out a few weeks back that Caustic and mrcopyandpaste, and the C's all live within about a 40 minute fucking drive from me. Your not exactly that far either kaen.

It's freaking me out just a tad.

joshier lives in fucking southampton too wtf

we are all but one family. fucking each other. its coming together... the southern global fuck of one family.

live it live it.. praise thy lord for he has come. let us drink the spoils and down our sheets of spermathon.

LONG LIVE SOUTH

let us chant .

???

Guest abusivegeorge

???

I think he's just pissed in general that the subject got changed.

Archived