IGNORED

a truthful explanation

Plum

it was simply a random challenge i set myself. one month with absolutely no internet.

one month down, the goal turned into two and it just snowballed from there.

a few weeks into operation "broken modem" i felt liberated.

the rush, the adaption, the general backwardness of the act, i had purged myself.

i got cocky, saying to one facebook addicted girlfriend,

smugly boasting that i was going to do a whole year without the slightest whiff of internets.

but i was wrong! i can honestly say the overwhelming lure of watmm was too much.

out of all the sites and corners of the web i frequent watmm was the hardest to leave behind. strange really!!

i guess what i'm saying is... i've missed you guys (glitterhorse not included)

*group hug*

edit: oh yeah, plus the last month i've been holidaying in italy. as mentioned in the grumpy breadstick thread.

essos, did i ever mention that i often find myself wanting to pull back my foreskin, plunge my rod into the deepest parts of your uncharted beard, allowing my moist tacky helmet to attach to as many of your wiry face pubes as it can handle,

before gently re-rolling my hood and plucking said hair from your rugged yet beautiful viking face.

yosup taxman!

essos, did i ever mention that i often find myself wanting to pull back my foreskin, plunge my rod into the deepest parts of your uncharted beard, allowing my moist tacky helmet to attach to as many of your wiry face pubes as it can handle,

before gently re-rolling my hood and plucking said hair from your rugged yet beautiful viking face.

you didn't have to say it

*embraces plum in an oily and unrestrained, naked manner*

Archived