IGNORED

Fat Ninjas

kakapo

So walking home from work tonight my eyes were drawn to a young lady in a full black hijab coming the opposite way. Her face veil was loosely tied and this seemed strangely erotic, and for a brief moment some arabian nights fantasy manifested itself. So I gave her a cheeky grin and a wink. I've no idea why, I'm an idiot. Maybe it was reading a recent vice article on the hijab in yemen. Of course there was no way of gauging any response. Could have been anything, bemusement, disgust, dunno. And of course that's one of the purposes of it.

So anyway, share your stories of interacting with the fat ninjas. Ever gotten a joke or a giggle out of any them? As an experiment, I want all the the London watmmers to give a wink and a smile to one tomorrow. We will then collate the results.

So walking home from work tonight my eyes were drawn to a young lady in a full black hijab coming the opposite way. Her face veil was loosely tied and this seemed strangely erotic, and for a brief moment some arabian nights fantasy manifested itself. So I gave her a cheeky grin and a wink. I've no idea why, I'm an idiot. Maybe it was reading a recent vice article on the hijab in yemen. Of course there was no way of gauging any response. Could have been anything, bemusement, disgust, dunno. And of course that's one of the purposes of it.

So anyway, share your stories of interacting with the fat ninjas. Ever gotten a joke or a giggle out of any them? As an experiment, I want all the the London watmmers to give a wink and a smile to one tomorrow. We will then collate the results.

Link doesn't work.

As an experiment, I want all the the London watmmers to give a wink and a smile to one tomorrow. We will then collate the results.

You're just going to dress up like one to find watmmers, aren't you?

As an experiment, I want all the the London watmmers to give a wink and a smile to one tomorrow. We will then collate the results.

You're just going to dress up like one to find watmmers, aren't you?

Well according to the polls, they're all 6'7" ectomorphs with enormous cocks, so shouldn't be too hard to find.

Link to vice article:

http://www.viceland.com/int/v16n6/htdocs/t...have-it-909.php

When my daughter was 3-4 she saw a lady in a full burka in the shoe department of WAL*MART and started pointing going "ninja lady! ninja lady!". I felt like I wanted to sink through the floor. Thankfully, she didn't hear or understand what she was saying, so she didn't turn around.

Guest abusivegeorge

I will do this tomorrow as I am in London. If I get the shit beaten out of me I'm coming after lady kakapo.

coming after lady kakapo.

That will make a nice change for her.

She's a messed up little slut with a truckload of daddy issues, who specializes in fucking other people's boyfriends, and playing the victim at every opportunity. However, you do as much as look in her general direction and I'll cut you. Deep. Very deep.

i always smile and give a thumbs up to anyone wearing a full burkha.

Actually, they probably get sick of cheeky cockneys doing this to them, what was I thinking. Ok, change of plan, pinch their bottom. There's nothing in the quran that prevents it.

And no George, I don't want you to sort her. I'm pretty sure she's a LUDD dupe anyway.

Guest abusivegeorge
And no George, I don't want you to sort her. I'm pretty sure she's a LUDD dupe anyway.

That would not surprise me one bit.

Actually why stop at Tescos. We could get a group together and clear out digital village. As long as we got the eye make-up right we'd be fine.

Wait, what if everyone in Burkhas in London is in fact a career criminal on his way to clear out the local M&S food of all their smoked salmon? And I'm imploring watmmers to flirt with them?

Guest abusivegeorge

We could start a cult, and you would be our leader kakapo.

After all this was your idea.

When my daughter was 3-4 she saw a lady in a full burka in the shoe department of WAL*MART and started pointing going "ninja lady! ninja lady!". I felt like I wanted to sink through the floor. Thankfully, she didn't hear or understand what she was saying, so she didn't turn around.

In Texas. You get full burkas in Texas?

Archived