IGNORED

FF 13 petition

Guest ZeroHour

This is stupid.  He can't possibly be serious.  At 13" he cites himself as an expert on Japanese culture.

Probably spent six Bennies on PS3 when it was new, just because he wanted FF13, and is now pissed about the possibility of it's release on Xbox.  Square Enix isn't going to listen to this.  They can do whatever the fuck they god damn want to with the game they produce, and his skinny ass can't do shit about it.

I must have played 4 Final Fantasy games so far... I think they've all been very overrated.

Guest ZeroHour

after some investigating ive found out that he is Lowtax, the head "goon" of somethingawful

after some investigating ive found out that he is Lowtax, the head "goon" of somethingawful

It's not Lowtax. But you're close.

Guest Iain C

I've never been able to finish a Final Fantasy game, they're all a bit shit.

This, also lol @ video

Guest tbio2007

Yeh you would say that.

I played about a third of 7, and all of 12.  12 was atrocious.  I didn't give a shit about any of the characters, and the princess didn't do her newfound friends any favors once she was throned, the bitch.  Way to show your gratitude.

and the princess didn't do her newfound friends any favors once she was throned, the bitch. Way to show your gratitude.

Here I was playing through 12. Thanks for the spoiler.

I don't really care of course. The game is fucking boring.

I played about a third of 7, and all of 12.  12 was atrocious.  

I've done all of no.7, three quarters of 8, about a third of 9 and probably about the same of no.10

7 is the only one that I didn't get annoyed by the story and characters.

Archived