IGNORED

Welcome To The Upgraded Forum

Joyrex

no, i dont want the whole board as read.. just featured artists forums, in simply neat button

There is a (Mark Forum As Read) in the upper right of each forum/subforum index page.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abracadabra

Hmm. Mind posting a screenshot?

This?

Picture1.png

It keeps on happening and the only way to get it back to normal is to change the skin. But it only lasts temporarily. It's pissing me off.

This?

Picture1.png

It keeps on happening and the only way to get it back to normal is to change the skin. But it only lasts temporarily. It's pissing me off.

Try clearing your browser cache... it looks like it's not seeing the stylesheets (which were inline, but I changed them to external to speed up loading time)

By Jove, you're right! I could care less, though.

Kidding! I'll see what I can do - modifying this forum is more complicated this time around as they've abstracted the code even more...

Hmm. Mind posting a screenshot?

Don't worry about it darling, I'm used to it now and I actually like the way the forum likes. I hadn't been on the internet in a while, I think I was getting used to how it all looked.

<3

Guest abracadabra

Try clearing your browser cache... it looks like it's not seeing the stylesheets (which were inline, but I changed them to external to speed up loading time)

It worked for a little bit. Now it's back to the same. Anyone using Safari experiencing this?

Guest tidbit

By Jove, you're right! I could care less, though.

Kidding! I'll see what I can do - modifying this forum is more complicated this time around as they've abstracted the code even more...

this is important

Turning off "Compatibility view" for WATMM makes this site really fast. The old one had problems, had to turn it on with IE8 (yeah don't ask).

But fast reply is still more like slow reply.

And we've lost 75% of the emoticons :cry2:

p.s.: V2 EXTENDED SITE SPACE (+260 PIXELS)

:stuart:

A minor complaint: I will use the drop-down box in the bottom-right to navigate around subforums. But say I was in 'New Releases' and chose to go back to 'General Banter':

(1) I used to just be able to drop down the option and it would take me there automatically, without me having to press the 'Go' button;

(2) Now, if I use it to go to, say, General Banter, then I hit the 'Refresh' button, It asks if I want to re-post the data I sent (which I presume means pressing the 'Go' button from when I first navigated to GenBan using the dropdown). I don't want to have to go through that dialogue every time I refresh GB. I can also just click the text link to General Banter at the top of the page, but I haven't broken my habit of hitting 'Refresh' yet.

Guest hahathhat

how do you save attachments?? i often want to save images, not advance to the next one you know

you can edit sent messages!

not sure if there's a time limit or how exactly protection against abuse of this is implemented -

but that's a brilliant new feature.

Guest hahathhat

too much whitespace really

edit: it's like the former watmm design was pulled over my head like a garbage bag (not intended to be insulting, just the best analogy i have at my disposal currently)

Archived