IGNORED

post your album art

Guest ezkerraldean

nu-1.jpg

tentative artwork for my new ambient album. i'm thinking of getting rid of the side bits and making it just the photo, and non-square.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nu-1.jpg

tentative artwork for my new ambient album. i'm thinking of getting rid of the side bits and making it just the photo, and non-square.

Why not instead of the side bars, you letterbox it (top and bottom)? Perhaps make the white bars thinner...

nu-1.jpg

Why not instead of the side bars, you letterbox it (top and bottom)? Perhaps make the white bars thinner...

i thought of that, but i like the picture as portrait instead of landscape. maybe i'll just get rid of the blue sides and make it rectangular, and on the printed version, it can fold out from square to the full version of the artwork.

Guest umop_apisdn

<3 MSPaint.

<3 Milieu.

I was pretty honored when he asked me to do something for an album cover. I never though my MSPaints were that great, and it's a pretty stark contrast to his other album art.

Archived