IGNORED

Ive been sober for 3 months

SR4

Guest taxman

i just had a week long vacation to the northwest coast, and even though it was mostly rainy and cold it's such a beautiful area that it didn't even matter. i just got off work and i still feel rested and refreshed, and i have a new paycheck in my pocket. i have a serious thing for this girl at work and it's going smoothly between us so that's cool.

I'm going to see Tortoise live for the first time tonight! a lot of things are going good for me right now, just got married and am finally getting a lot of very good demos sent into record label records

This is hilarious.

My friend and I are playing at a festival later this summer and I've just found out that Impakt from this very forum is playing at the festival as well.

Also, the main artist playing at the festival hasn't been announced yet but I know they had been talking about Amon Tobin, but according to his MySpace he's playing elsewhere that night.

Archived