IGNORED

Russian Woman Butchers Her Own Dog

Joyrex

in other words, if you saw a torn apart bloodied dog carcass 2 feet in front of you i highly doubt you'd be able to hold the machismo that you are fronting on this forum (imo)

therefore i think you are being contrarian as a reaction to the over sensitivity some people have about dogs.

e corpse is a holographic projection devised by Jews, Barack Obama and Black Moth Super Rainbow.

edit: no need to strawmen ad hominem attack me, you are a smart guy and can write a lot better than i can. i would prefer you do not stoop to a lower level of intellect

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

in other words, if you saw a torn apart bloodied dog carcass 2 feet in front of you i highly doubt you'd be able to hold the machismo that you are fronting on this forum (imo)

therefore i think you are being contrarian as a reaction to the over sensitivity some people have about dogs.

I've scraped enough pets off the road outside my house not to be particularly phased by dead animals any more.

Guest zaphod

i'm sorry how is it contrarian to say this is a bit fucking weird? if anything you're the one being contrary.

obviously you have somehow interpreted my post the opposite of how it was intended. i am loling at people acting totally hardened to it as if there is absolutely nothing weird with it at all.

ah. i was confused by this post:

"i too am skeptical of reacting so strongly by this (because it may be a hoax or context different than what's presented) but i get a kick out of the contrarianism on this forum as well."

Guest theSun

i pretty much agree with iain that once the animal is dead it's just a bunch of meat (either for mammals or insects or vultures or bacteria). that said, i still don't think i'd be able to cut up a dog like that.

Guest Iain C

That was a pretty blunt and vulgar way of putting it to be honest with you, but I just wanted to cut through some of the fucking treacle in this thread from weepy dog-owners. God forbid you ever actually find out where your meat comes from.

Plus, I was high as a fucking kite when I was replying to this thread!

i feel more guilty about eating pork than eating beef, chicken, etc. or even cute meat like lamb, veal, etc. because pigs are more affable or something

not all animals are actually the same? discuss!

I've scraped enough pets off the road outside my house not to be particularly phased by dead animals any more.

Yeah, the English have to eat too, ya know!

my meat comes stupid hard with something in my it shoved up your butt.

Guest zaphod

God forbid you ever actually find out where your meat comes from.

well that assumes we don't know. and what does that have to do with anything? does her veterinary exam require her to eat the dog?

Guest theSun

well that assumes we don't know. and what does that have to do with anything? does her veterinary exam require her to eat the dog?

duh of course it does

My brilliant theory:

Obviously, someone else is taking the photos of her posing with the dog. My guess is that her boyfriend is in the Russian Mafia and is the one taking the photos as an act of revenge against another mobster who was probably the master of the dog (a guard-dog, perhaps). The dog's owner probably fucked with this dude in some way that led him to seek (at least partial) revenge by abducting, killing and butchering the dog, then having his hot-ass girlfriend posing with the parts. The photos were then emailed.

This explains why she is so hot, too. Mobsters can pull hot ass.

As for the first photo... it is a mistake by the people that manage the website. Clearly different dog, different girl.

You know, it's funny . . . when I do dissections on my dog, she does this thing; she tries to get away and the cuts get all sloppy and then when I nick an artery it just sprays and sprays until she passes out so I can finish the damn dissection.

My brilliant theory:

Obviously, someone else is taking the photos of her posing with the dog. My guess is that her boyfriend is in the Russian Mafia and is the one taking the photos as an act of revenge against another mobster who was probably the master of the dog (a guard-dog, perhaps). The dog's owner probably fucked with this dude in some way that led him to seek (at least partial) revenge by abducting, killing and butchering the dog, then having his hot-ass girlfriend posing with the parts. The photos were then emailed.

This explains why she is so hot, too. Mobsters can pull hot ass.

As for the first photo... it is a mistake by the people that manage the website. Clearly different dog, different girl.

A good theory... but why would a Russian Bratva endanger his girlfriend by showing her face in the photos?

Guest Iain C

Believe it or not, the animals you eat have blood inside them too; and their corpses aren't exactly treated with the utmost respect by the people who process them.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

dscn4286.jpg

dscn4286.jpg

ps. where the fuck is the spoiler tag button

Guest Space Coyote

I think if she is not already desensitised then she is conciously or unconciously desensitising herself to the extremely graphic visceral nature of the process of dissection or autopsy.

I love the people in this thread that have been beaten down from "SHE KILLED A DOG TO GET OFF" to "Well even if she is a student vet she shouldn't be smiling and posing with the body, its bad taste". I am also one to get a bit offended when people mutilate or fuck with animal corpses but I think this is relatively restrained from what I've seen. There's a Tom Green show sketch where if I remember correctly he burns and beats the severed head of a dead cow. I think in Jackass there's an bit where they get a roadkill skunk and put it on a remote control car and drive it around - I thought that was sadder than these pictures.

What difference does it make if she is smiling or not? How much physical effort does it take, maybe she is faking it for whoever is taking the pictures or whoever the pictures are for? Does it have to be that she has no expression or is frowning at all times while doing this? How long do you think someone could last in a profession where they are dealing with sick or dead animals or people and not be almost completely unaffected by it?

I wouldn't say I see this shit often or that I'm some badass for trying to say I'm not bothered by it but I've had some time to think about my position on difficult subjects like this that are a part of life as we know it - mostly so I don't like a childish hypocrite who happily eats meat from animals that "were bred and raised to slaughter and eat so its ok, and everyone that works at an abattoir never smiles or jokes while they're there" and then gets bothered cause an animal with some cutesy pretend personality is whatever I forget now. Stop being stupid, dead is dead is meat is meat. Love your pets

Guest zaphod

Believe it or not, the animals you eat have blood inside them too; and their corpses aren't exactly treated with the utmost respect by the people who process them.

lol, are you kidding? you sound like you're about fifteen years old.

Guest Iain C

Ask a stupid question mate... Less juvenile than the "fucking cunt. she deserves death" if you ask me but w/e, I'm young and I'm beautiful.

and rich

Guest abusivegeorge

I can't see anything wrong with this, I am constantly looking for ways to get animals put down so I can do this, sometimes I'll even make it up.

overreactions be damned, i hate russia now

edit: and i do believe the dog was dead before she started doing any of that; not sure if she's a curious veterinarian or what, but i don't believe it is possible the dog was alive during any of that.

Zaphod: are you actually really truly upset over this?

As I said in an earlier post, it's a little weird, but it's not a truly horrible thing to do.

廄焚。子退朝,曰:"傷人乎?"不問馬。

When the stables were burnt down, on returning from court, Confucius said, "Was anyone hurt?" He did not ask about the horses.

Guest my usernames always really suck

horses weren't even invented back then and Confucious was to much of a fucking faggot to invent them so why do people quote him when he was such a fraud amnd a retarded

Archived