IGNORED

Russian Woman Butchers Her Own Dog

Joyrex

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

Zaphod: are you actually really truly upset over this?

As I said in an earlier post, it's a little weird, but it's not a truly horrible thing to do.

廄焚。子退朝,曰:"傷人乎?"不問馬。

When the stables were burnt down, on returning from court, Confucius said, "Was anyone hurt?" He did not ask about the horses.

do my posts indicate that? i'm not upset at all. i'm just amused by internet tough guy syndrome and the need to be, as awepittance said, contrary to things that are obviously going to bother people. it's the smug insistence that no one could possibly be upset over this that annoys me, but it's par for the course on this site and the internet in general so i don't know why i care.

Guest abusivegeorge

Where the fuck is lullezucht, she needs to do some sort of animated dancing dog gif with those pictures.

Also lol @ Chengod.

And yeah Zaphods right, theres bound to be people who will be upset.

I haven't read pretty much most of this thread so I don't know what the fuck is going on, but what I can make out is that people are insisting that no one is going to be upset over this?

Bullshit, plenty of people will be upset.

Whos playing tough guy? Chuck me a rope me and Rambo are bored.

How did I not see this thread before? Beautiful stuff, I lolled.

Didn't look at the pictures though, my girly vegan demeanor couldn't handle it.

zaphod: I was suggesting that as a reason you might care? I dunno.

georgeyporgey: of course there are people gonna be upset, I think it's weird myself. I do not however think that this is "OMG A FUCKING TRAVESTY AGAINST ANIMALS FUCKING CUNT MUST DIE".

They put candles into the dog, then lit them up and blew out as if it was a birthday cake

I found out the other night that Breyer's Cookies and Cream is pretty good.

it's made from butchered Russian dog that was specifically for educational purposes, that's why

Archived