IGNORED

Massive, Highly Organised Free VST Pack

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I just hope this gets really popular because it took a lot of work and I'd like it to get as much exposure as I can.

Don't get too popular. Because I know quite a few of these developers will get upset about people redistributing their work. I've read lots of threads on kvraudio where people are shocked to find their plugin inside of a plugin pack somewhere someplace on the internet.

Yeah that's a good point, lets keep it amongst our selves - I did name it WATMM after all!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theSun

re: presets i think they are very useful when you're unfamiliar with your shit, as i will be with many of these. as far as putting them in a song, it'd have to be a really fucking awesome preset and i'd probably have to drown it in effects to not be ashamed of using it. even cycling through presets and then changing a few of the parameters for each preset goes a long way in seeing exactly how all the little knobs talk to each other.

Guest joshier

How is the download going for you guys? I turned my computer off and I'm no bittorrent expert but shouldn't the torrent still be downloadable seeing as there's currently 5 people seeding it?

i'm a real sucker for a well organized folder. so much so, i downloaded this and i don't even make musics.

cheers to you joshier!

yousendit (hrmm) ... oh someone mentioned the latest topgear -grabbing- .. what's the folder you are seeding called .. i'll see if i can grab it through isohunt or something ..

+ why was this moved to ekt ... i hate how genban is santioned no musics whatsoever ... it's freakin' annoying .. i can see why it's done .. but still it pisses me off ..

Guest hahathhat

thank you joshier, i like plugins and this is a rare display of coherent effort from watmm

It's a great work environment when you have access to so much stuff

I'd have to disagree, a plug-in folder that full would drive me absolutely nuts. Michelangelo worked with a chisel and a hammer. Each to their own I suppose.

so, if he'd access to water jets, laser cutters, he'd have laughed them off and kept using his hammer + chisel?? analogy fail methinks

Guest joshier

torrent just died ... got 24% then 'error: the requested operation cannot be performed on a file with user mapped section open'

This is because a) you have antivirus b) firewall c) you need the latest utorrent d) you have spyware programs.

Guest Drahken

Awesome pack, will seed this indefinitely. Now if only I could find an invite to that one awesome recipe site.

Guest joshier

didnt work for me - page temporarily unavailable, and yeah, the second link:/

it will work. are you using utorrent? delete any existing files you have. i know it works ok because I've downloaded it myself two other times on different pc's and places and hundreds of other people have successfully downloaded it. it's definitely your setup.

Guest joshier

Next up a mac one - There's a challenge

i'll let someone else do that. i don't have a mac either. i think they are too expensive and i hate the kind of 'oh if you don't have a mac, you aren't professional. '

• 3 weeks later...

i know it's a bit late and a minor gripe, but you really should have put all the kjaerhaus ones under 'same-company plugins'

they are the best-sounding free effects i know of

Archived