IGNORED

The Truth About Chinese Restaurants

Joyrex

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

why are westerners so horrified by spitting in the street?

Spitting in the street is about as classless as it gets.

I guess a better question is: why the fuck do you care about acting like the "upper-class"?

Do you really think the queen is just going to pop round one day and say "well done Iain, you haven't spit in public for over a year, come round for tea and crumpets."?

If I need to spit, I'm gonna spit, and I don't give a fuck what others think.

Guest Iain C

I don't mean social class you moron, some of the richest people I know are also the ones with the worst manners.

I guess a better question is: why the fuck do you care about acting like the "upper-class"?

Do you really think the queen is just going to pop round one day and say "well done Iain, you haven't spit in public for over a year, come round for tea and crumpets."?

If I need to spit, I'm gonna spit, and I don't give a fuck what others think.

Class warrior fighting the man one loogie at a time.

Guest lands end road

fucking dirty chinese bastards. stop spitting in the street and clipping your toenails on the bus

I've seen a lot of toe nail clipping on the Sky train here in Vancouver. It's either being performed by some meth addict, or an old Chinese lady. WTF is up with that? I wish that it was mandatory for them to read a book on etiquette before they were a loud in the country. Sorry if this comes off as being rascist, but I'm sick of that shit.

Oh and spitting on the street is just low class and fucking disgusting.

Should they have to take spelling classes too? Why is spitting on the street low class? Who defines it as such?

How did you qoute my unedited "a loud" "rascist" version of that post. I fixed those seconds after.

I'm assuming thats why you added the "spelling classes" bit.

Forget about the whole class issue. It's just disgusting. Plain and simple.

I work for an audio/visual company, and the other day I was putting away staging that a band had rented. Little did I know that somebody (most likely one of band members) had horked up a huge loogie on the stage. Having that smeared on my hand was not a pleasant suprise.

ACtually now that I think about it, Iain's definitely a slippers man.

LOL though, Iain, you do know that royalty basically defines what passes for "class".

lands end, I never see that shit on the skytrain, the worst I've seen is an old chinese lady with the worst case of dandruff I've ever seen.

Your a/v company need anyone to work for them? Spitting inside is gross, I'm talking bout spitting outdoors.

Guest Iain C

LOL though, Iain, you do know that royalty basically defines what passes for "class".

So to be truly well-mannered I should be boffing my cousins? I think you misunderstood what I meant by class, bro. And no, I never wear shoes in mine or anybody else's home.

Guest placidburp

I don't even care lain c, you're my biggest enemy on the boards. no one even comes close to you in terms of my hatred i have, so why do you think i'd give you any credit?

WELL?!

you're so fucking weird.

I dont even know what im postij f in...ha#2fycj! tits and bums! I LOVE IANIN C!

Guest Iain C

*falls over*

nothing more annoying than having to scoop out the mice skeletons and insect eggs from a Chinese hooker's snatch.

That bit's easy, it's digging them out of their graves in the first place which is tiring.

Why is spitting outdoors disgusting? It's on the street which gets cleaned every week. It's a lot more disgusting to swallow that nasty lung gunk than to get it out of your body.

The only explanation I've heard is "because it's classless," which is a total cop out response. You're basically telling me that you don't like it and you don't know why.

*falls over*

nothing more annoying than having to scoop out the mice skeletons and insect eggs from a Chinese hooker's snatch.

That bit's easy, it's digging them out of their graves in the first place which is tiring.

Naturally; it's the only way to find one that doesn't spit.

Guest Iain C

It shows a lack of respect for your environment. It's like dropping litter.

Litter on the street gets cleaned up, I still don't drop it.

Guest Iain C

That it's easy to clean up is besides the point, an apple core is easy to clear up (and biodegradable) but I don't go around dropping those. It's just uncouth and disrespectful to do it in the first place.

And the fact that it's been in your disgusting body makes it even worse.

Not your disgusting body specifically you understand, I'm sure you have a lovely body.

Guest lands end road

Maybe it's just the association I have with spitting and would be thugs trying to look tough. That and the sound. It's crewd.

Obviously there are times when it can't be avoided. Like when your'e sick and you cough up phlegm or when a bug flies into your mouth. When I say spitting is disgusting, I'm referring to the people who do this on the street as some kind of childish hobby to get a reaction out of people.

Archived