IGNORED

wtf? Buzz Aldrin says there's Monolith on Mars moon

chaosmachine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest Rabid

Lol all I can think about is the Monty Python sketch where Buzz Aldrin walks out of the cabin and patriotic music starts playing.

Guest Mr Salads

That video with buzz punching the "we didnt go to the moon" theorist in the face makes up for this horseshit in spades

Space is so beautiful. I was thinking last night - to be jettisoned into space with months of food. That would be my dream come true. To be alive, floating in the middle of nothingness - alone. I feel like at a certain point you would begin to be visited by beings. You would see some form of truth. It would be like Contact, kind of. I don't doubt that the object on Mars has some sort of significance.

i am of the mindset that we went to the Moon, however i was weirded out when i saw this video on youtube of the crew of the first Apollo mission faking a camera shot of the earth from far away. Anybody else see this strange piece of video? there is also someone down from mission control instructing them on how to make the earth look like it was much farther away than it actually is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7IoCYDaS-Q

scroll about halfway in, it is pretty interesting

i am of the mindset that we went to the Moon, however i was weirded out when i saw this video on youtube of the crew of the first Apollo mission faking a camera shot of the earth from far away. Anybody else see this strange piece of video? there is also someone down from mission control instructing them on how to make the earth look like it was much farther away than it actually is.

it's like post #10 never existed

it's like post #10 never existed

:( i saw the video titled and assumed it was a different one, what are others thoughts on the part about the earth shot?

i don't know if it proves anything, it's just interesting why in the hell the crew in the space craft would be instructed on how to use cardboard cutouts to fake a distant earth shot. it does make my head spin a little bit

Archived