IGNORED

Fantastic Mr Fox trailer

Guest Mr Salads

I would easily say that 95% of the people living on earth do not know who Roald Dahl is.

I would easily say that 90% of the people going to see this film can read the words Roald Dahl, and then figure out who he is on their own. As in, they have the ability.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads

Is the biggest complaint about the trailer really that roald dahl isn't mentioned by name? Who fucking cares.

Is the biggest complaint about the trailer really that roald dahl isn't mentioned by name? Who fucking cares.

^^ this is what is known as a red herring ... which i have now inserted into the humble pie you will be eating ...

No. It's just an amusing anecdote. The real problems have been well documented by Stoppit.

Anyway, I'm off to remake 'Watership Down' now (I'm thinking of getting R. Lee Ermey to play General Woundwort as a comedy drill sergeant)

lol

i've enjoyed every wes anderson film so far... but this doesn't look like something i'd get into... mainly because i love most of the characters in his films and seeing them in animated form just won't cut it for me!

Archived