IGNORED

The Smoking Gun does investigative journalism on PrankNet

Guest chax

http://www.thesmokin...1pranknet1.html

Definitely read the entire article. Malik, the guy that ran the entire operation is now going to be fucked for life once they extradite him to the US to be accountable for hundreds of thousands of damage he caused. Basically there's like 50 companies/individuals who are ALL going to sue him into oblivion. He'll probably even spend a couple of years in jail. It's absolutely unreal what people will do in situations when a 'voice that sounds authoritative' calls you and tells you to do completely insane things and to damage property. The two worst calls (that you can listen to) are the KFC one where he convinces the employees to strip naked and urinate on each other, and the other one at the hotel where he convinces the front desk attendent to drink urine. Not to mention all the other damages like convincing people to break windows and throw TVs out the hotel windows and stuff. On one hand you think 'hey it's the victims fault for believing something so stupid' but when you put people in a situation where they are under extreme stress 'there's an emergency, do this or you will die' then yeah 9 times out of 10 they will do whatever it is the voice is saying, because really, who in their right mind would make this stuff up? most pranks are funny, but this is like total fucking sociopath territory

Guest Mr Salads

Wait so a guy calls some people up and convinces them to urinate on each other and somehow he is at fault?

Wait so a guy calls some people up and convinces them to urinate on each other and somehow he is at fault?

it doesn't work exactly like that...read the entire article/listen to the call

Guest Mr Salads

it shouldn't take that long to read and have an informed opinion

Yeah it does, especially when Im fucking your mom's sweet asshole while Im trying to do it

ah, pranknet.

i remember this guy used to do pranks on IRC back in the late 90s, under the name "skream9". his big prank at the time was convincing people he was a radio DJ, and getting them to smash their dishes for prizes...

looks like it finally caught up with him.

Oh yeah totally Ill just take two hours of my fucking life out

like you have anything better to do with it

that's valuable time salads could spend complaining about hollywood blockbusters

edit: i'm in the kaen/salads camp. if you're that fucking stupid...

I actually couldn't listen to the whole call. I just get this feeling in my stomach when I know I am hearing dishonesty, or if I am myself telling a lie, stealing, etc. I can't bring myself to do it. I can watch violent movies whatever no problem, but when I see something that I know is real, and somewhat wrong, I just don't want to see it.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

it shouldn't take that long to read and have an informed opinion

Done so and I still feel no sympathy for the "victims".

come on this is pretty clear

great read. guy sounds like a complete piece of shit. i admit that while reading that i sort of got a tinge of joy - like i might have thought this was hilarious a few years ago. but the fact is that this is fucking pathetic.

Guest Space Coyote

Thanks for posting. I was wondering what had happened to the pranknet site when there was another thread on here about the 'trapped ghost' and the other one where the hotel clerk breaks a bunch of stuff and gets naked.

I have no sympathy for these people. Sure I get the whole people-will-do-what-an-authority-tells-them idea but jesus christ, how smart do you have to be to know NOONE WILL EVER CALL YOU AND GET YOU TO PISS ON SOMEONE OR DRINK URINE for ANY reason let alone life or death? Goddamn it people. I hate to spout a cliche but think for yourself, question authority.

Guest Space Coyote

NOONE WILL EVER CALL YOU AND GET YOU TO PISS ON SOMEONE OR DRINK URINE for ANY reason let alone life or death?

Ok I'm not on page 3 and the person that drank urine was tricked into it, and I can sorta sympathise with that. Why she thought it was logical that she would be called and asked to test a sample product brought to her by a plain clothes apple cider company representative in an unmarked glass (presumably smelling of piss) who didn't say anything to her, I don't know.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

you've gotta listen to the kfc call. at least fast-forward to where they're naked outside in the snow pissing on one another.

Archived